Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    Wubbrle the [REDACTED] A Renaissance faire (or Ren faire) is an outdoor public gathering that recreates the atmosphere of pre-modern Europe—most often 16th-century Elizabethan England or the medieval era—through live entertainment, artisan markets, and interactive theater.What Happens at a Ren Faire?Costumes and Cosplay: Paid actors play historical or fantasy roles, and many visitors also dress up in period-accurate garb like corsets and tunics or fantasy cosplay (such as elves or pirates).Live Entertainment: Stages feature comedy shows, music, juggling, magic, and armored jousting tournaments.Food and Drink: Vendors sell classic festival foods, most famously giant roasted turkey legs, meat pies, and ales or mead.Handmade Goods: Artisan booths offer custom leatherwork, hand-forged jewelry, pottery, and clothing.

  • Help me please

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    98 Views
    ayinA

    @XxGalaxyDropxX It’s okay

  • Saturday Inspection at Fort Wilson

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    34 Views
    ayinA

    dont mind ur eyes on this, just wear sunglasses

  • russian babbyyy

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    73 Views
    BriiiB

    slay

  • I just realized

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    ?

    @Pԋσҽɳιx 21 now-

  • I regret that

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    121 Views
    ?

    Yet another out of the long list of reasons why I will never ride a bike

  • Oh my gosh what is this-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
  • I love my mum <3

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    115 Views
    ayinA

    @Pԋσҽɳιx real

  • new update on how im feeling today T^T

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    80 Views
    ayinA

    @Tsunamii This is your advice to get a doctor.

  • Just a normal conversation with my tall friend

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    285 Views
    ?

    Just give me a silly nickname like everyone else -._-.

  • my bioooo <333

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    72 Views
    ɬɧɛყƖųɧʝąყꞭ

    Toxica 😯 💨

  • Tales of Unintelligent Children

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    Some guy decided to speedwalk, step in front of me, and then slow down. Apparently he was under the assumption I’d slow down or go around him.

  • Lol guess what I did

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    @JePhil Where? /j

  • U h . . . ?

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    Using your jacket isn’t a good idea though. Blood stains are hard to wash out.

  • all my userss

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    Toxica ok

  • School be like

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Pԋσҽɳιx oop

  • Looking to RP!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    179 Views
    aaa_batteriesA

    Triple A Batteries Also happy to do Canon x OC where I play canon characters!

  • smash or pass

    60
    0 Votes
    60 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    pass 👺

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    23 Views
  • NO SHCOOL TODAY IM SICK :D

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    74 Views
    ?

    I’m allowed to be sick twice per year :<

  • sleep token<3

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    111 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @KayaRosewho mk

ArtemisA KiwiArkavel۝K iwantyoutoperishI

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts