Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • just no like no.

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    189 Views
    ?

    Needless to say but we had a bit of an issue with him

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    7 Views
  • yk how much its hurts

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    Damn.

  • READ. MY. ABOUT ME. THING.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    327 Views
    ?

    BlackSheepisbackONCEAGAIN That’s fine!

  • my doggo <3

    25
    1 Votes
    25 Posts
    492 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii I wonder if that’s a chihuahua

  • im tired of hearing this stupid ass song

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    Toxica I don’t like the toca toca song aswell

  • I think its my bed time

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    @2o1-l0c0-J0rdi Damn, I see faces. But it’s just my eyes playing tricks on me, again.

  • Eeeeeee. Bordem

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    126 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @OVERLORD
    Oi

  • Guys breaking news 🤯

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    505 Views
    ?

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!1!!r1!R!R1r!R! 😭 😠

  • wtf is wrong with this man

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    A user named laws

  • i want someone to go to the fair

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    479 Views
    ExpungedE

    JDP_Random ohio corn

  • Recent emojis

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    425 Views
    A

    @7o2_China im sorry china

  • you know i had to

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    gigawomen

  • Proof 4/24/2023

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    a35eae0b-faa5-4494-a1da-65667ec23ca8-image.png

  • In my 7th period "Aaliyah"

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    @7o2_China oop

  • i want someone to be atleast happy

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    Toxica
    Oh ok

  • me being goofy rn <3

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao
    LMAOOO

  • is anyone online or is it just me??/

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    128 Views
    ?

    Yes clearly you are the only one online
    Anyways, Screenshot 2023-04-23 10.50.35 PM.png
    (ik this was 2hrs ago. im jk. dont come after me)

  • Okay so uh

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    I was in the living room with my family. And we was watching a movie 😋 And i thought someone said my name so i said “what” AND 2 SECS BEFORE I SAID WHAT, THE CHARACTER MUMBLED “Say what if you gay” I am SO done watching movies now.

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts