Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • Writing Advice?

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    The way I got better at writing is reading, reading and reading (plus reading) of all genre’s, books that suck and books that are amazing. Also I have to get inspired to write so try changing your environment, finding random objects and making a story about them even Pinterest has good ideas. Google is a very good tool when it comes to bigger and better words! The more you write, the better you get at it, keep going!!

  • Lol this is fake, but I wanted to make seem something like backrooms.

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    426 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    Expunged if it ain’t got no eyes and bad hearing, a flash bang would be useless.

  • Bro wsp wit yt

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    75 Views
    Te_amo_AngieeT

    @2o1-l0c0-J0rdi
    tf sum stupud shi

  • Thank You..

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    Te_amo_AngieeT

    for these 2 years of our friendship we met on April 7th 2021
    in 6th grade i will miss you alot ik i hate you alot but i will miss you

  • mustard no way

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    Mustard

  • This account is so cringe but

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    80 Views
    ExpungedE

    59f5b1c0-35e8-42e8-b3b9-4dfc3dadbf69-image.png

  • Whos ur daddy🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    130 Views
    ExpungedE

    @That-Machine same

  • can someone join?

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    259 Views
    ?

    @That-Machine by far funnier XD

  • he was ignoring me bruh

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    77 Views
    Te_amo_AngieeT

    Shinra Kusakabe
    hes the only man i need😂

  • Bruh I got salmonella >:[

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    129 Views
    ExpungedE

    Expunged said in [Bruh I got salmonella >::

    @Sapphire yes thats exatcly what i ate.

    exactly*

  • yall need to try this game out

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
  • browser tabs

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    214 Views
    ExpungedE

    a8beb1e9-f9e3-4ccc-b778-6741e460f949-image.png

  • What yall doin rn

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    221 Views
    ExpungedE

    Toxica being forced through the pain of salmonella

  • hahahahahhahaha

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    @Mordelium x-x

  • 18 users damn

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    Screenshot 2023-04-23 5.50.58 PM.png

  • Is the word "come" funny?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    80 Views
    Cursed CucumberC

    @I_Løve_Zøf no u

  • What story should i write

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    175 Views
    ?

    I wish

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    9 Views
  • Join my room on MPP.

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    104 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    I now own that land

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5 Views
T

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts