Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@XxYour_local_scorpio_xX Not that it’s any of my business, but which account? You made like 5 or more and deleted them.
@Creati_132 damn okie
Screenshot 2023-04-23 8.30.01 AM.png Screenshot 2023-04-23 8.29.40 AM.png Screenshot 2023-04-23 8.31.25 AM.png
@InvalidBandit I got amon and asmodeus as ocs…
Toxica Wha
I thought your future car was going to be a camaro.
You wish having 2 future cars? I hope you have enough money for them
@XxGalaxyDropxX gn
Very interesting story.
@XxGalaxyDropxX np :)
0ab08011-7566-4fba-9e9f-078fd0b86415-image.png
I love there songs🤓
images.png
Screenshot 2023-04-23 9.50.23 AM.png
fc629799-9f8d-4a0f-825e-266c848e73ba-image.png
@XxGalaxyDropxX ion know its a amazon tablet?
corn
3814109626_5fb2b2aa6f_o.jpg guess who on my pfp <3
@Tsunamii fr best 2 albums on there c6faa4e3-2596-4d22-93d1-b55c0e9ee304-image.png
IMG_20230423_055711.jpg
D519058F-14B4-4A22-9722-B72C131B7DB8.jpeg