Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@InvalidBandit oop
@ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ Cool! :D
@1zzylmao Best things ever said on Mppc ✨
Obama Prism.
I can’t believe this was 69th post
l ghosting is extremely clear communication, bc fr, if theyre ghosting it means they dont like you or want you, or care at all
I already added you
I know that trick from 3 years ago
@OVERLORD :)
@JePhil Agreed, I don’t think people really care what you have for your pfp.
@That-Machine good luck
You’re the most shittiest
@OVERLORD k
@Duchess AH okay! :D
@shaggy2dopelmao 🤨
@Creati_132 Worship who-
@xay-is-hot-duh Khorne
Corn
Noticed*