Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • damn who was looking at my pictures..?

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    706 Views
    ?

    this was just…sad.

  • goofy ahh chat

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    211 Views
    Someone8448S

    not really xd

  • What is the best image you have?

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    682 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @I_Løve_Zøf said in What is the best image you have?:
    20230221_110551.jpg 20230221_111512.jpg RACIST

  • Smh, really pissed

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    55 Views
    ayinA

    5e979d50-d245-4b73-a336-172bde4d79b3-image.png

  • toxic jus deleted his acc..

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    189 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee
    i asked him idk when he will answer me bc he hasn’t answered me all day but ill get back to u when he does👍

  • Laws, stop it

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    195 Views
    ?

    Laws, I thought you were smart. I thought wrong 🙃

  • Ok so, only choose 1 for certain reasons

    37
    0 Votes
    37 Posts
    900 Views
    ArtemisA

    @TheFallenAssassin what is it?

  • how do you deal with frustration

    48
    0 Votes
    48 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @I_Løve_Zøf that’s why your hand is broken

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    76 Views
  • My 8th grade promotion is coming up

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    209 Views
    AlastorA

    e

  • Everyone... I'm back.

    23
    3 Votes
    23 Posts
    2k Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @Knoxzee Is this anime Screenshot-2023-4-14-windows-media-player-Blood-C-1.jpg

  • This topic is deleted!

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    18 Views
  • my spotify is being a bish

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    162 Views
    ?

    @Dominic refresh

  • FACE REVEAL!!!1!!!!!111!!1

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    195 Views
    ?

    @1zzylmao bruh

  • okay i watched this tiktok and this is it

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    87 Views
    ?

    @xay-is-hot-duh Yeah, I always wondered why everyone who likes their own gender is “gay” even if they’re female. I was confused when I first heard a female call themselves gay. I didn’t feel like arguing over it though xD

  • I hate my finger

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 Ohh I looked at your other posts:
    11646ffe-1c62-4c6a-a720-f2be86d8a7f1-image.png

  • I hate my pet bunny sm😭😭😭

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    60 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Galaxy-The-Dog L moment

  • new regiment

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    93 Views
    ayinA

    @Duchess [REDACTED]

  • guys, the school proxy screwed up

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    ayinA

    blocked fandom and wikipedia for the 10th time, so stupid

  • moments before disaster

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    87 Views
    ayinA

    @Duchess opposite, he banned the world population out of the first server of upsets ba

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts