Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • I’m losing my voice again 😭

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii I thought cold and flu season was over.

    I hope you get better soon :)

  • fucktard getting ganged on

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    @laraiia The fact that they used a roast they probably saw online instead of actually being creative on their own 🥲

  • I need a new group

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    162 Views
    ?

    omg the cute dude came and gave me all the answers c:

  • Proof i have a

    94
    0 Votes
    94 Posts
    5k Views
    gmfuG

    Shinra Kusakabe whatever u say

  • Rate my pfp

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    60 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Tsunamii no idea who tf that is :D

  • My location

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    191 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii If you don’t want people to know your email, there’s a setting to turn that part off.

  • listen to this amazing song

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    121 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @Saturn-Stars oop

  • Listen to it or I cry

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    101 Views
    sylviadiedS

    @Galaxy-The-Dog ive listened to it already

  • Всем привет

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    так что да, кому-то, возможно, придется увидеть переводчик чего-то с этого момента

  • how do you deal with pain?

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    161 Views
    ?

    Complain to my cat

  • What are you going to do?

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    145 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death I think your plan would work

  • Drumming in a zoom again in like 30 minutes basically

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    108 Views
    ?

    ok

  • the japucha hokey pokey

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ayinA

    5cba1d28-98a5-4af8-bd7d-d3e4a1fbb443-image.png

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    51 Views
    ayinA

    618543fd-fc1e-45ac-8464-8d557eced9ed-image.png

  • Jun brought his amplifier (for his guitar thing) + voice reveal-ish

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    85 Views
    ?

    In one recording I might send someone got in trouble lmfao

  • my very real collab with 50 cent -corpse ft 50 cent

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    AlastorA

    [Intro: CORPSE]
    Uhh, CORPSE, you fuckin’—
    Mike G, you can’t do this to 'em, man
    Uh, yeah

    [Verse 1: CORPSE]
    I come on the playlist, and I bet you do not skip me, uh
    Pull up any city, prolly bitches fucking with me, uh
    Find that little bitty, she off what I call a Whitney, uh
    Roll up sticky-icky, now the whip look like a chimney, uh
    Now, I’m fucking up my kidney, uh
    Diamond nitty-gritty, got her blowin’ like it’s windy, uh
    Draped all in Givenchy, my aroma got her grinning, uh
    Blowin’ out her back, she throw it back like she is pissy, uh (Uwu)

    [Chorus: 50 Cent, CORPSE & 50 Cent]
    Better yet, put your back into it
    Do your thing like it ain’t nothin’ to it
    Sh-shake that ass girl
    Lil’ Mama, show me how you move it
    Better yet, put your back into it
    Do your thing like it ain’t nothin’ to it
    Sh-shake that ass girl
    Lil’ Mama, show me how you move it

    [Verse 2: CORPSE]
    She obsessed with all the numbers and she posing on the Instagram
    And she independent, making racks all off the OnlyFans
    Neck got on a pentagram, I know I’m not your only man
    Just try to make me happy for a moment like citalopram, fuck
    I got sauce like an Italian
    You ain’t fucking with me, then you sleep like Drake off half a Xan
    Miss me with the drama man, you basic like you Comic Sans
    Can’t fuck with all you bitches, you deluded like a Trisha stan
    [Chorus: 50 Cent, CORPSE and 50 Cent]
    Better yet, put your back into it
    Do your thing like it ain’t nothin’ to it
    Sh-shake that ass girl
    Lil’ Mama, show me how you move it
    Better yet, put your back into it
    Do your thing like it ain’t nothin’ to it
    Sh-shake that ass girl
    Lil’ Mama, show me how you move it

  • Y'all ever just have some of those people

    Moved
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    513 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @1zzylmao I'm not lmao, i'm not feedin' them hungry hippo's

  • This topic is deleted!

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6 Views
  • Omfg Corpse can rap

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @Dominic yeah

  • My friend Devin took out his phone and

    Moved
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    223 Views
    ?

    dDAMN

lil_sillyzL KiwiArkavel۝K

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts