Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • byeeeeeeee

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    207 Views
    ?

    @Knoxzee
    Bro hasn’t been back since that post…💀💀

  • i cant make my life easy

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    380 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll motivational speaker🙌🏼

  • Roasting/Packing People

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    597 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    imagine evading getting roasted by going offline

  • I'm just wondering why...

    Moved
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    764 Views
    nojustno4N

    @izzy-lolll i mean👀

  • me and .......

    47
    1 Votes
    47 Posts
    3k Views
    nojustno4N

    Hope_London_ shut the fuck up phones are what made life what the fuck it is now if phones were not invented life would be more successful and u woudnt be saying shit or ‘‘doone shiyt’’ on the internet that u have now and u couldnt say ''done ‘‘shit’’

  • Ya know what I absolutely hate?

    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    170 Views
    nojustno4N

    Shazz_ GET MARRIED

  • bro banned me for 300 minutes

    4
    -1 Votes
    4 Posts
    123 Views
    ?

    imagine making a post just because of a 300 min ban

  • This topic is deleted!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    14 Views
  • a day in the life with my friend

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    362 Views
    nojustno4N

    JDP_Random ill cook it

  • Hallucinations.

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    484 Views
    nojustno4N

    @Nova its a dick bone

  • imagine having diarrhea

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    t

  • I. Fucking. Hate. My. Fucking. Life. And. Kinda. wanna. die.

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    157 Views
    ?

    t

  • Bro has schizophrenia

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    65 Views
    nojustno4N

    @Novad22d0504-d6d1-4203-adb8-dbb62e14c56b-image.png

  • damn this dude got banned

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    482 Views
    nojustno4N

    @xay-is-hot-stfu how much has kys got banned

  • 0 Votes
    40 Posts
    3k Views
    ?

    ok

  • bruh okay so

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    126 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee bruh thats kinda dumb 👺

  • Part 2 of chef hat

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    Getting chef hat
    Screenshot_20230410-211226_Roblox.jpg
    Money
    Screenshot_20230410-211405_Roblox.jpg

    What I’ve achieved

    Bun hat Golden chef hat 300 dollars
  • My progress on getting chef hat!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    1 box
    Screenshot_20230410-205833_Roblox.jpg
    2 boxes
    Screenshot_20230410-210213_Roblox.jpg
    3 boxes
    Screenshot_20230410-210424_Roblox.jpg
    4 boxesScreenshot_20230410-210426_Roblox.jpg
    5 boxesScreenshot_20230410-210426_Roblox.jpg
    6 boxes
    Screenshot_20230410-210747_Roblox.jpg
    7 boxes
    Screenshot_20230410-210903_Roblox.jpg
    Some information
    Screenshot_20230410-211146_Roblox.jpg
    I’ll make a part 2

  • so, there's this guy.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    ?

    i’ve known him since kindergarten, and the other day, he was asking me some weird questions and saying gross things. (iykyk) so I blocked him, but I’m like terrified of him showing up to school tomorrow . _ . so i’ll let yall know how it goes tomorrow 👍

  • It was fun while it lasted

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    It really was fun while it lasted, we made many good memories, and I’m glad to have had met you, I hope wherever it is you go, whatever it is you’ll do next, I wish you luck. You were an amazing person who always brought joy where ever you went, and am grateful for you. Thanks for it all 🫶🏼

HoodH lil_sillyzL RiverR KiwiArkavel۝K

5

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts