Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    NoctisN

    Introduction kinda.

    Earn achievements

    Earn Spiral coins

    And do something stupid!

    Don’t forget the nerves replaced haku aka (ai)

    Uhh here is the link
    https://bloodmoon.forumspark.net/

  • happy easter

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    396 Views
    nojustno4N

    @I_Løve_Zøf i cant say a slurrr😭 gay

  • Shazz rap lyrics

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    489 Views
    ?

    Shazz_ ah

  • Pov: going through a breakup and you cant get over it

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    76 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Danielle :/ ong

  • OH EM GEEEEE

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    It’s Easter:))))))))))
    Merry Christmas Halloween Easter!!
    Now a message from Joey:)
    Joey — Today at 10:32 AM
    merry easterween

    [10:33 AM]
    my uncle painted his balls like eggs and said he was the easter bunny

  • Shazzzzzzz

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    Shazz_S

    @Michi4959 Haha :)
    Some people have called me Shazzy, and one of my old friends ]- Jinx -[ called me Shazzerz.
    I was one time called Shazzogus (Shazz + among us) which faded away quickly, to say the least, haha.

  • My beautiful walls

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    141 Views
    ?

    @HEXER your welcome ❤️❤️

  • Which one do you like best?

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
  • I am alive, dw

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    117 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    -K10K1-
    Coooll

  • Poem i had off the top of my head.

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    247 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ
    Indeed

  • check bio for inspirational quote

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    30 Views
    ?

    <3 <3

  • I uh...yea..- I concern alot of people-

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    209 Views
    ?

    @Michi4959 what I mean by cool is that I have to know you and know that you’re a good, kind or just overall chill person that I vibe with. I mean hell I have over 50 follows yet only follow 30 of them cause they’re kind people. And that’s just for me, I’m pretty sure other people go by this but I do it just because. I mean I got someone who I dispise follow me, and I don’t follow them back for a very solid good reason I will not explain right now or here because of bad reasons.

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    23 Views
  • Hahahaha hahahaha

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    188 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Your-local-Akiko-akane-bitch :)

  • I am awake (and not happy,)

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys no

  • Something snapped

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys Wonder what snapped

  • A Picrew of Ruby

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    44 Views
    YourLocalDumbassY

    link text
    Really nice watch and I love the look of the watch on the wrist and the strap on the strap on the strap on it is a great watch for a lot of people who are looking for something more modern and more modern than the original strap on the wrist but I think the strap is a bit too big for the wrist and I don’t think it would fit in the case well enough to be a watch that I would wear it in a watch with a strap on a leather strap or a leather strap on a watch with the strap on a strap on the strap on the strap on the watch with a leather strap for a leather strap to be worn on the watch that I don’t know about a leather band or anything like this is the watch has some nice leather band or whatever it would be a leather rubber band or something like that but I don’t know if it’s a nice watch or something.
    ( the above paragraph was made with iPhone Text Suggest)

  • It's my birthday in a month but

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    92 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Duchess it’s just another day of being yelled at

  • Some info for yall

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    97 Views
    YourLocalDumbassY

    @Duchess Yup
    But I’m not naming any names 🙃

  • CLICK ON MY PROFILE GUYS

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Nah

  • yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    199 Views
    gmfuG

    @Duchess 🤣 i’m crying

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts