Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving βyou want a bite of this cookieβ π βοΈ
β§ππ’π°π‘π’πͺπ¬π«πβ§ questions like βwhat is the executive branchβ
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
20261002_141245.jpg
Shazz_ ^^^^^^^^^ I will n I hope u have same thing<33
917b3e55-5d60-4196-9b4b-41b7ca6c2eeb-image.png
Why do I have 69 profile viewsβ¦
@izzy-lolll Best pet c4b9a24d-bbe1-456f-8c1c-2413572db8c3-image.png
@Duchess Ong .
@Michi4959 Hope that answers your questions now
YOOOOO WTH
@Michi4959 Iβm out.
Adios
yOur PerfEct GirlyQUeeNpOp
@izzy-lolll what
@HEXER Wow, creepy lol
@Nova-0 theres a lot of things you can do with paper and you gave me an idea
@izzy-lolll I wish I had 1m robux lol
@izzy-lolll you better π
Snapchat-1816405033.jpg
@Creati132 L
i would friend ya, but im on my cousins account π’
Eat children
tripod why