Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    20261002_141245.jpg

  • Alot of you know me by one word in my name

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    ?

    i dont know

  • Other modsssss

    Moved
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    284 Views
    ?

    @Duchess yeah lol. Makes sense I’d just rather not do something and get in trouble for it 😂 clarification is nice and honestly something I need

  • SNE!SEN!SNES!

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    636 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa
    HoW tO mAkEuP😁

  • im dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    179 Views
    Shazz_S

    @a-l1ttl3d3vilish Yeah, it might just be a really bad cold - sometimes during this time of year for me, I actually develop Strep throat, and it gets especially bad for me /:
    I hope you feel better though ❤️

  • I may or may not be getting better

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    112 Views
    ?

    i cant read, too much text
    p2.PNG

  • BRO.......

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    @ᏒᏬᏝᏋᎥᎶᏂ :[[

  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    26 Views
  • im gonna try to sleep :]

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    @Saturn-Stars Yeah, I hope you’ll be okay. If something happens, hopefully it’s in your favor.

  • Which one looks better? Did the paintjobs myself :)

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys Why is that not surprising?

  • OMFG THIS BODYKIT MAKES ME WANNA

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys oooo Blue. Im not really a car person, but blue on cars changes things lol

  • AAAAAAAAÆæ

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    Toast Bye :)

  • Legit thinkin’ bout a voice reveal

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    Toast OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE MIA RODRIGUEZ WTFFFF AAHH

  • who likes my pfp

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @Danielle hambogor

  • this looks like an arrow

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    @JePhil OH YEA XD

  • Wha da fuq

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    YourLocalDumbassY

    So I logged onto my Lenovo the other day and uh…
    The sound was up some and I always keep it muted except with headphones, the browser was open, there was pron on the browser, and the VPN and Task Manager apps had been closed
    And no one but me uses that computer, and I didn’t do any of that crap on it. Not to mention, I may be stupid but not stupid enough to leave shit open, up, downloaded, and closed. Plus the Wi-Fi was off, both the network and the hardware switch which activates the Wifi.
    Weird, eh?

  • At this point, it's not an accident, is it?

    Moved
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    156 Views
    YourLocalDumbassY

    @Calistaa okeydokey

  • I WANG THE PSX UPDATE NOWWW

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    AUGHHHHH

  • who is still awake

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    112 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Zee
    Lol

  • I hate my voice

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    106 Views
    ?

    @ILuv-MyB1tch3s My singing sucks

  • WHO CAN HEAR THE BACKGROUND LOL

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
KiwiArkavel۝K lil_sillyzL ArtemisA powerP

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts