Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
20261002_141245.jpg
tripod lmfwo
tayto potato
https://voca.ro/1mh53rOF3Sd2
Shazz_ lol
@Nova-0 it’s a grind game lol
@HopeDaGurl that was not my main but okay yw lol
EF0AC5CF-4613-4AF2-BF84-60F47A45A69A.jpeg
@izzy-lolll This made me smile :) ❤️ You’re a best friend that everyone should hope to have, Izzy. I’d say the same to you ^^ I love you Izzy ✨
@Nova-0 I don’t understand it. But I like it
@Nova-0 that wasnt funny
@Saturn-Stars murdered?
@Duchess ill dm u abt it
nojustno4 dude, my ex friend just told me I make him hard. I don’t need this rn 😭
@Nova-0 Don’t all you have to do is press shift+u?
Bro it’s time for everyone to be online why is there only 15 people online
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYpu5k8x/ AND LOOK AT KENNY ;-;
@HEXER : ]
@52o_Angiee bro i had to do that before too
@Danielle retarted