Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    20261002_141245.jpg

  • Song I made. (Lyrics). (TW: mention of SH)

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    139 Views
    ?

    @HEXER Therapy is talking deep and usually getting to the root of the problems people face. But I can see how that can be hard for people to confront. Writing and song creating is good :) Keep it up

  • BRO I NEED TO VenT TO SOMEONE ON ZOOM

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    153 Views
    ?

    @52o_Angiee Yknow, I actually think venting on call is an even better way to talk about things. It just feels different when you say things out loud, yknow? I get some people wouldn’t feel comfortable, but still. If it’s something people can do, it is a really great way to talk about things. Plus if feels more personal when you’re physically talking.

  • Made a new song just now. (Lyrics)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    @Duchess why thank you 🤭 I actually do play the piano and have played it with a few of my lyrics. I’m just very shy when it comes to sharing my voice.

  • fit check but also a rate me thingy???

    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    249 Views
    ?

    @Duchess fr tho
    also ty :]

  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    122 Views
    nojustno4N

    @Nova-0 yuh but i cant donate

  • okay im very confused

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    ?

    @Duchess aight

  • I thought it was deleted-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    Bro why did slap battles add coil glove even though it was deleted long ago?

    Explained:

    Proof it got added: Screenshot_20230407-152612_Roblox.jpg
    (ignore how trash I am this is my alt)

  • bro pianist hands be looking like this

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    @Niencraft deadass. My mom’s boney ass fingers and my veiny ass hands

  • Finding dumb ways to talk shit about my step-aunt

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    @JePhil Indeed

  • this girl gave me this

    25
    1 Votes
    25 Posts
    628 Views
    nojustno4N

    @Niencraft too bad

  • Rate my shirt

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    105 Views
    nojustno4N

    Toast omg its a rare type of species

  • S U F F E R . . .

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    537 Views
    nojustno4N

    @Niencraft nice

  • cOkA cOlA jUmPsCaRe

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    Toast I really like your style of drawing people. I might draw a person later to show you how I draw people. I don’t even draw people, so that kind of shows you how good it’s going to be lol

  • finish the lyrics

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    … Am I your fire?
    Your one desire
    Yes, I know it’s too late
    But I want it that way

  • THAR BE AN IMPOSTER AMONG ME NAILS, MATEY

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    Toast Well, at least your nails go past your finger a bit. My nails have like 1/10th of a millimeter of nail. It’s great for piano, but…it’s not pretty lol

  • Just a little story

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    Toast Mental Institute? Oh my

  • idgaf if i post alot bc ilove posting

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    165 Views
    ?

    Simply if you don’t like how much the person posts, why the fuck you following them dude? >-> No but seriously because if it’s that big of a deal stop making posts about it as if that’s solving your fucking problem. Grow a brain and block them.

  • cool recipe I found

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    109 Views
    ?

    @Nova-0 don’t be sorry lmao I was just saying, since it’s uh, not good for your health

  • wonder how many ppl are ac online but just got they're thing off

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    94 Views
    nojustno4N

    example there just 1 Screenshot 2023-04-07 2.21.13 AM.png

  • parody of lara's breaking news | CYBER TOOK SOMEONE HOSTAGE

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    536 Views
    ?

    Deserved.

HoodH

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts