Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • who loves me

    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    681 Views
    ?

    @Duchess <3

  • pretty fuckin sick sequence I made

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    MGC agreed magic man

  • What is 2×2?

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    640 Views
  • Meet my beautiful family 🥰❣️

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    156 Views
    ...Dat..Nika..baby..goosey....

    Ima be the gay cousin

  • Sad drawing. Kinda? (My OC)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    tripod thanks

  • My doggo trying to attack me

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    MGCM

    a dubious little creature getting up to mischief…this is no good…Ugh, the beast is demonic in nature, very icky, no good

  • making my way up there🫶

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    not me in 3rd

  • idk what exactly this is but- I made it so..

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    @Hexed-To-Death npp

  • Sub to my youtube channel. <3

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    Channel Name + @ : DevlIzCyx
    @itzcyx.6242

  • rate me ig

    Locked
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    586 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa ty <3

  • gimme sum good songs to listen to

    68
    0 Votes
    68 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @702-Cupidzz WHAT

  • Emo dora????????

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    @izzy-lolll My reaction to that information:

  • Just me and Burd being me and Burd XD

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    ok

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    14 Views
  • Ok whoo next so I can edit ur pictures or videos

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    287 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Niencraft k send me sum in my dms

  • There's two sides to my NotePad notes

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    Side one is extremely depressive and makes me want to cry and scream

    The other side is this(copied and pasted): A s s .

    Or: Coc

    Literally what my notepad notes are.

  • Rock n Roll - Avril Lavigne

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    34 Views
    ?

    Let ‘em know that we’re still rock ‘n’ roll
    I don’t care about my make-up
    I like it better with my jeans all ripped up
    Don’t know how to keep my mouth shut
    You say, “So what?” (What?)
    I don’t care if I’m a misfit
    I like it better than the hipster bullshit
    I am the mother frickin’ princess
    You still love it (yeah)
    Some-somehow
    It’s a little different when I’m with you
    You know what I really am all about
    You know how it really goes
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
    Some-some way
    We’ll be getting out of this town one day
    You’re the only one that I want with me
    You know how the story goes
    Oh, oh, oh
    When it’s you and me
    We don’t need no one to tell us who to be
    We’ll keep turning up the radio
    What if you and I
    Just put up a middle finger to the sky?
    Let 'em know that we’re still rock ‘n’ roll
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey
    Call it a bad attitude, dude
    I’m never gonna cover up that tattoo
    I might have a couple issues
    You say, “Me too” (yeah)
    Don’t care about a reputation
    Must be living in the wrong generation
    This is your invitation
    Let’s get wasted (yeah)
    Some-somehow
    It’s a little different when I’m with you
    You know what I really am all about
    You know how the story goes
    Oh, oh, oh
    When it’s you and me
    We don’t need no one to tell us who to be
    We’ll keep turning up the radio
    What if you and I
    Just put up a middle finger to the sky
    Let 'em know that we’re still rock ‘n’ roll
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey
    Rock ‘n’ roll, yeah
    Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah
    Oh, oh, yeah
    When it’s you and me
    We don’t need no one to tell us who to be
    We’ll keep turning up the radio
    What if you and I
    Just put up a middle finger to the sky
    Let 'em know that we’re still rock ‘n’ roll
    When it’s you and me
    We don’t need no one to tell us who to be
    We’ll keep turning up the radio
    What if you and I
    Just put up a middle finger to the sky
    Let 'em know that we’re still rock ‘n’ roll
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey
    Rock ‘n’ roll
    Hey, hey, hey

  • Mockingbird (tik tok verioson)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    37 Views
    ?

    Now hush little baby don’t you cry

    Everything’s gonna be alright

    Stiffen that upper-lip up little lady I told ya’

    Daddy’s here to hold ya’ through the night

    I know mommy’s not here right now and we don’t know why

    We fear how we feel inside

    It may seem a little crazy pretty baby

    But I promise momma’s gon’ be alright

    Now hush little baby don’t you cry

    Everything’s gonna be alright

    Stiffen that upper-lip up little lady I told ya’

    Daddy’s here to hold ya’ through the night

    I know mommy’s not here right now and we don’t know why

    We fear how we feel inside

    It may seem a little crazy pretty baby

    But I promise momma’s gon’ be alright

    ♪

    Now hush little baby don’t you cry

    Everything’s gonna be alright

    Stiffen that upper-lip up little lady I told ya’

    Daddy’s here to hold ya’ through the night

    I know mommy’s not here right now and we don’t know why

    We fear how we feel inside

    It may seem a little crazy pretty baby

    But I promise momma’s gon’ be alright

  • By any chance anyone up

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    730 Views
    ?

    Perhaps

  • I want toast. . .

    Moved
    78
    0 Votes
    78 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} shoot it up first

KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts