Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
@anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
egg
no
tripod NO I SAID GAYOD, I MEAN GAYPOD. IM SO SORRY
poor guy is gay and doesn’t know I’m a female:( Bear — Yesterday at 4:38 PM Frrrr [4:38 PM] Now come kiss me fr 😏
@52o_Angiee I mean- WHAT
@52o_Angiee RRBFGVT
y
@52o_Angiee Lololl. Its cuz my brother was with his friends when he was grounded and i caught him so now he has to do the dishes or i tell >:)
@52o_Angiee fine mommy 😭
If she calling you fine, I dont argue 😮💨
Knox lol
@52o_Angiee LOVE YOU MORE 😘😘😩
Knox ty ^^
No:)
Actually a lot of peoples rig cages are uneven, such as my brothers haha, usually it’s your left but dw, it doesn’t affect you:)
@xay-is-hot-stfu np ma’am
@52o_Angiee i agree she is
@izzy-lolll yeSh
@Ms-Steal-ur-girl What