Subcategories

  • This topic is deleted!

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6 Views
  • Doing Random Voice Overs

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    160 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    @Leader-Of-Femboys Nope

  • Thank you guys, for following meee

    7
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    124 Views
    ?

    tripod love you to

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6 Views
  • I'm done with these stupid essays

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    210 Views
    ?

    @Leader-Of-Femboys yeah

  • This is funny to me

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    164 Views
    ?

    @jeff-is-my-4lifer Uhโ€ฆ okay then.

  • Funny story from class today

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    166 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 I was dying inside but ngl it was funny-

  • bruh wtf man

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    @that1emotionalkid Yes

  • bro dont u love it when..

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    216 Views
    ?

    @la-pendaja Itโ€™s the people who havenโ€™t tried it that talk shit about it ๐Ÿ’€

  • School Lunches

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    61 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    JDP_Random e w .

  • ngl i think ima die...

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    115 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @Creati132 ngl i am -._-.

  • Is ok I tell y'all sum?

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    218 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @ลฆฤงษ‡๊€ษจล‚ล‚ษ‡ษศปล‚รธwn oh

  • will somon tell me what happend with jordan

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    264 Views
    Shazz_S

    JDP_Random I guess, yeah.

  • if i sen you barbie memes

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    257 Views
  • this is a thing we need to talk about /srs

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    112 Views
    ?

    ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉโ€ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐กโ€ฆ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซโ€ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐กโ€ฆ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐  ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซโ€ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐กhhhhhhhhhhh๐ก๐ก๐ก๐ก๐กโ€ฆ(๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐‘?..๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐‘ COPY THAT IS A ORDER! SOLDIER CAN YOU HEAR ME?)

    @laraiia

  • whos better

    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    649 Views
    ?

    @that1emotionalkid YESSSIRRR

  • New shoesss

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    178 Views
    ?

    ๐Ÿ’€ cool

  • Could I ask a favour

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    87 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Calistaa ty

  • weeeeee... when im supposed to have my hood down

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @ลฆฤงษ‡๊€ษจล‚ล‚ษ‡ษศปล‚รธwn ikr

  • this shit broke again!!!! xD

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ayinA

    5ad10ca8-3e3e-492b-95c8-cbb629a8a324-image.png

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts