Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    @anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • Rate me ig :p

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    182 Views
    CamerinC

    @Cassidy well I’ll be off for abt 3-4 months again if I’m needed on here contact me on discord my notifications on here are off (don’t need me) byeeeee ^^

  • rate how i plagued MPP with scripts and rate the look of it

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    171 Views
    cyberC

    Someone8448 you aren’t mero

  • I did it, guys!

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    45 Views
    Shazz_S

    @laraiia Aw man! Haha ^^
    It’s fine lol - I’d be impressed if someone could beat Michael in posts though.

  • Say milkkkkkkkkkkkk

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    111 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Dominic 😹

  • Guess what..

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    171 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Calistaa they do 100%

  • OMG WHO BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP!!!!!!

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    684 Views
    CamerinC

    Mine past on Feb 9th so yeeee

  • imagine bleaching your hair and..

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    417 Views
    Sir_Juju_dahoeS

    I bleached my hair it was ok ngl

  • doin ya mum

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    @that1emotionalkid that’s when I was done with her

  • My whole childhood in one video😭

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    Baddie.baeB

    😭

  • merry st. patrick's day

    6
    3 Votes
    6 Posts
    104 Views
    ayinA

    @BubblyStars No.

  • i wanna fucking driveee....

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    223 Views
    kalamityK

    @that1emotionalkid just floor the gas pedal, itll shorten the time

  • Gmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Ik y’all miss me jkjkjkjkjk lol

  • I got a new Patreon

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    Oh ok

  • New theme.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ayinA

    Check 'em out!

  • Perfect circle

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    yes 101%

  • my lil gay ass

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    116 Views
    ayinA

    @laraiia …
    i forgot the beginning…

    but its not, the answer, that i can carry on
    because i got nowhere, no hope, that i can carry on
    because im young, remember ur the one
    because i fight dont mean i never learned how to love
    yk devils dont fly
    (i forgot the line)
    devils dont fly
    on god we almost had it all
    but i got chains and you got wings
    you know that life aint fair sometime
    devils dont fly…
    but i try.
    music yayayaya
    angels were never meant to become strong
    remember that they hurt me (idk?)
    remember that they hate me
    because its not, the answer, that i can carry on
    because i got nowhere, no hope, that i can carry on
    because im young, remember your the one
    because i fight dont mean i never learned how to love
    yk devils dont fly
    (i still forgot)
    devils dont fly
    on god we almost had it all
    but i got chains and you got wings
    you know that life aint fair sometime
    devils dont fly…
    but i try…
    music, again
    angels were never meant to fall
    you were the loveliest of all
    but i cant have my business
    i pray for your forgiveness
    because (i forgot again1!!)
    yk devils dont fly…
    music music music
    but i try.

  • Question, shall I...

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ayinA

    …change my theme? (Madam Lara)

  • Is it weird that..-

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    152 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    MGC nahhh :}

  • Uhhhhhhhhh eeeeee

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    1k Views
  • coming soon!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    43 Views
    ayinA

    c72d599a-7123-469f-8318-df774b837c28-image.png

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts