Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
@mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR
zack the way i read this as goon lagoon 🥀
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
That’s a beautiful dog😨
Im glad im not up there
@Calistaa yes :]
@Ditto-2-0 Idk I just will
@Ditto-2-0 yes it will
T-T
@Hexed-To-Death :( Well that’s not good. Did someone make you feel that way about yourself?
@SM9118Studios I noticed the “…” thing, but honestly, mean or nice, you’re nice to have around either way :)
MPPC is about as dead as dreams of true equality in America.
@Creati132 That’s great to know :)
@Izzy-Lol BRO I STILL LISTEN TO THEM SOMETIMES I LITERALLY LOVE THEM LMAO
Chikins.
Im sorry. Screenshot 2023-03-05 5.22.26 PM.png
@Creati132 my bestie
@cult-leader Screenshot 2022-12-20 12.44.57 PM.png
@why-do-we-have-a-username 💞 nppp
@jeff-is-my-4lifer Snaptik.app_7187902104852286766.mp4
@Flip-Ditcher 5