Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    Innocent_I

    @mazernade HAIIIIII MAZERRRRR

  • 455 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    zack the way i read this as goon lagoon 🥀

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    Innocent_I

    That’s a beautiful dog😨

  • New Test Song

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    1253/10

  • Voice reveal. I hate myself.

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    73 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Calistaa yw yw

  • Copying Tsunamii(voice reveal)

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    152 Views
    ?

    @Dominic his is better tho. especially his laugh.

  • Give me dares (I just did one)

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    1k Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @natzuki-emiko-mf ok fam

  • Tell me why

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    65 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @jeff-is-my-4lifer Because it was prob 99+ and because of that, it doesn't do it all in one click. I'm assuming so anyway it does the same for me.

  • what's your first instinct in a fight?

    24
    1 Votes
    24 Posts
    443 Views
    JDP_RandomJ

    If someone tried to fight me, I would start stating random facts about android, Nonstop

  • Voice reveal dont judge cuz im sick rn

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    74 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Tsunamii awww cupcake u sick I hope u feel better soon 😔 n u sound so cute omg I passed out when I heard ur voice omg 😣🥺

  • bruu shout out to izzy <333

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @why-do-we-have-a-username my wifey

  • ask me to draw something depressing,.

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    212 Views
    ?

    getting ignored

  • should duchi do a voice reveal? (not sure if they would anyways)

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    127 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @Calistaa *CUMCH CRUNCH CRUNCH

  • The FIRST EVER DITTO VOICE REVEAL + skribb inv (must ping to join)

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    408 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @Calistaa u sounded like a tire screech

  • Stuff I have on RL/ memes (broke boy status ain't no secret)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    IMG_20220705_013746_HDR.jpg IMG_20220705_013731_HDR.jpg RIP_BOZO-1.mp4 Screenshot 2022-07-23 8.25.06 PM.png TmuXKbRtd2s1f1ss.mp4

  • nahh likeeeeeee

    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    468 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    @Calistaa keep it : )

  • Ill be offline again

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif Mj1dtJG-BiLLa5bnPTF01Na1EGDJae8e84UjfUaDH8A.avif

  • talking to izzy😭

    33
    0 Votes
    33 Posts
    511 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol2d9d50d1-0847-4134-be6c-71495a9be3fd-image.png

  • Skribb.io gamers

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    Guys wtf 💀
    48b6d09a-9999-4ee1-a98e-6dc3f2121d8d-image.png

  • OH HELL NO

    32
    0 Votes
    32 Posts
    476 Views
    ?

    @why-do-we-have-a-username idk

  • Just why at this point

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    273 Views
    ?

    Zeyden the one said in Just why at this point:

    I mean my Negative rep doubled during my short return.

    It’s ok, I fixed it because I like all of your posts 👍

  • Memory from HH (Hampton High)

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    59 Views
    ?

    @Ditto-2-0 lmaoo

  • Time to start a war

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    201 Views
    ?

    @T0mura-Shigaraki said in Time to start a war:

    Kiss makes horrible music

    they do make horrible music tho- lmao

4

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts