Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • ima go cry and eat some ice cream

    16
    1 Votes
    16 Posts
    198 Views
    ?

    @chocolate-eater-king m-mm…

  • rate this pfp<3

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    168 Views
    ?

    @chocolate-eater-king i never knew

  • rate my pfp :>

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    328 Views
    ?

    yes/10

  • this showed up in my spotify recommended and now its in my playlist

    1
  • Guys :( ..........

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    dam

  • Ig rate my pfp.....

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    92 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @That-One-Dead-Man tyty💜🤞🏼

  • Love is a crazy word

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Qui-808-cuh I mean love is tuff but love is more important to so if u don’t love the person or feels for that person that u is love is important 😢

  • Rate my PFP

    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    2k Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Sir_Ze thx. Thx

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    12 Views
  • Welpppppppppppp

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    30 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    I’m listening to row waves all his song 😭

  • I have arrived back home!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    41 Views
    ?

    It was easy money. But on my way there I discovered something amazing. That my biological father did not sign my birth certificate. My mom told me that he was not even there at the hospital when she was in labor. So before I stopped talking to him, All those stories talking about him holding me when I was born and was with my mother at the hospital were a lie?

  • Can I get married??????..

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    63 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Sir_Ze w

  • A very nice song🙄

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    @Sir_Ze k

  • My new fav song just cause

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    @Sir_tae Ofc I do dipshit - -

  • can i like pls marry this man?

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    @That-One-Dead-Man you’re uncultured

  • RILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    61 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @That-One-Dead-Man ok its in the dm’s

  • this guy is asking ppl to suck his private part

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    35 Views
    ?

    i searched the ID
    Screenshot 2023-02-18 2.42.36 PM.png

  • whatever it takes, i will get these

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    oh yea sorry
    fIvE oF tHe BesT bAndS
    bc of
    f02f080d-d5df-4d19-81b2-18dcab5377eb-image.png

  • Blinding lights

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    22 Views
    ?

    Yeah
    I’ve been tryna call
    I’ve been on my own for long enough
    Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
    I’m going through withdrawals
    You don’t even have to do too much
    You can turn me on with just a touch, baby
    I look around and
    Sin City’s cold and empty (oh)
    No one’s around to judge me (oh)
    I can’t see clearly when you’re gone
    I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
    No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
    I said, ooh, I’m drowning in the night
    Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust
    (Hey, hey, hey)
    I’m running out of time
    'Cause I can see the sun light up the sky
    So I hit the road in overdrive, baby, oh
    The city’s cold and empty (oh)
    No one’s around to judge me (oh)
    I can’t see clearly when you’re gone
    I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
    No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
    I said, ooh, I’m drowning in the night
    Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust
    I’m just walking by to let you know (by to let you know)
    I can never say it on the phone (say it on the phone)
    Will never let you go this time (ooh)
    I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
    No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
    (Hey, hey, hey)
    I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
    No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch

  • prom dress - mxmtoon

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    25 Views
    ?

    I’m nearing the end of my fourth year
    I feel like I’ve been lacking, crying too many tears
    Everyone seemed to say, it was so great
    But did I miss out? Was it a huge mistake?
    I can’t help the fact I like to be alone
    It might sound kinda sad, but that’s just what I seem to know
    I tend to handle things usually by myself
    And I can’t ever seem to try and ask for help
    I’m sitting here, crying in my prom dress
    I’d be the Prom Queen if crying was a contest
    Make-up is running down, feelings are all around
    How did I get here? I need to know
    I guess I maybe had a couple expectations
    Thought I’d get to them, but no I didn’t
    I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
    Now I’m sitting on the floor and all I want to do is run
    I keep collections of maps upon my wall
    To try to stop myself from revealing it all
    Affecting others is the last thing I would do
    I keep to myself though I want to break through
    I hold so many small regrets
    And what if is down inside my head
    Some confidence it couldn’t hurt me
    My demeanor is often misread
    I’m sitting here, crying in my prom dress
    I’d be the Prom Queen if crying was a contest
    Make-up is running down feelings are all around
    How did I get here? I need to know
    I guess I maybe had a couple expectations
    Thought I’d get to them, but no I didn’t
    I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
    Now I’m sitting on the floor and all I want to do is run
    All I wanna do is run
    All I wanna do is run
    All I wanna do is run
    I’m sitting here, crying in my prom dress
    I’d be the Prom Queen if crying was a contest
    Make-up is running down feelings are all around
    How did I get here? I need to know
    I guess I maybe had a couple expectations
    Thought I’d get to them, but no I didn’t
    I guess I thought that prom was gonna be fun
    Now I’m sitting on the floor and all I want to do is run
    All I wanna do is run

ArtemisA

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts