Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Gn lil ppl

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    57 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @Qui-808-cuh good morning not so tall dude :>

  • Nvm i aint sleep

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    38 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    I can’t tell if I saw TaKiS and ChOcOlAtE pUdDiNg.

  • Hear me out

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    57 Views
    I'm.In.Your.Closet.I

    @Calistaa then it wouldn’t be as hot

  • Y'all I'm bored lets play this

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    78 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Sir_Wifey 4 .im 16 big purr 1jaylaa/wifey 26. .y first is the wall (my ex I kiss ha) 15. Tbh idk 41. I gets jealous of someone I luv so much they talk to another person but not me~~~~~~

  • good morning ppl

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    43 Views
    ?

    @Tsunamii gm

  • Who got discord????

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    66 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Okay here my discord:🤍 wifey 🤍#0011

  • Go to sleep

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    25 Views
    ?

    If you already went to sleep and just woke up,
    Go back to sleep its Five in the morning
    The reason I am up is because I have to make money. Im going on a two hour drive to make $250 dollars.
    Good morning!

  • [Off Topic] democracy is great...

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    64 Views
    kalamityK

    @chocolate-eater-king Freedom is the sovereign right of every American. Embrace democracy, or you will be eradicated. Democracy is truth. Communism is death.
    Communism is the very definition of failure. Communism is a temporary setback on the road to freedom. Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated. Democracy will never be defeated.

  • Back from bowling🥹

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    98 Views
    A

    @Qui-808-cuh u said u got all them numbers??

  • Im going bowling🙄

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    @Izzy-Lol I remember the time i fell

  • Zofya's Corner

    Moved
    50
    1 Votes
    50 Posts
    5k Views
    A

    zofya que te calles changa

  • Gn y'allllllllllll I'm sleepy imao😂🤚🏼

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    40 Views
    A

    @Sir_Wifey gn monkey

  • I just stopped playing fortnite with my bestie...

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    115 Views
    Shinra KusakabeS

    @Creati132 IDK

  • For the first time ever, my best friend said they love me too

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    I’m crying, happy tears 🥺

  • some info to keep you awake

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    26 Views
    Top Tier JJK EnjoyerT

    They are so massive, that not even light cannot even escape their gravity, they swallow every planet, and star in their way, you are orbiting one right now. They are…Black Holes.

  • Im takennnnnnnnnn Yesssssssssss

    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    123 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    👍

  • Have you ever had pickles and lemon pepper seasoning🥱

    38
    0 Votes
    38 Posts
    412 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    No

  • MODS BAN DIS DUDE

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    121 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    @Izzy-Lol 💀💀💀💀 Sad.

  • Point of view:

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    20 Views
    UniqueIdiotU

    2023_02_17_11u_Kleki.png

  • FOLLOW THIS PERSONNNNN

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    90 Views
    Natzuki emikoN

    @fallen-angel did

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts