Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    uhm okay then

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    16 Posts 6 Posters 147 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
      Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Full-Out-Rylie wait wait, maybe its .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .
      .

      .
      .
      woman

      Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
      I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
      And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
      And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
      We could dance all night if you wanted to
      And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
      And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
      Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

      -redeyes - aldn, glaive

      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
        last edited by

        @Wil-is-a-man ew no

        alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
          Alyx๐Ÿ’ž listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Full-Out-Rylie no no its not ew no its
          โ€œew b00biesโ€

          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
          We could dance all night if you wanted to
          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
            last edited by

            @Wil-is-a-man yes

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
            • DuncanD
              Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ ๐Ÿ He/Him ๐Ÿ #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Full-Out-Rylie โ€ฆ cough

              "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Duncan
                last edited by

                Duncan ehem.

                DuncanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Full-Out-Rylie รฑ

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • DuncanD
                    Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ ๐Ÿ He/Him ๐Ÿ #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids @A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Full-Out-Rylie weโ€™re not gonna talk about the fact that my name starts with K :sOb:

                    "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • finn.in.outer.space.F
                      finneass <33 Sevendust Vibes๐Ÿฉถโค Banned
                      last edited by

                      Weโ€™re not gonna talk about the fact that my dead name starts with a g

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @Duncan
                        last edited by

                        Duncan ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @finn.in.outer.space.
                          last edited by

                          @finn-dfw-u ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

                          DuncanD 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • DuncanD
                            Duncan fuckboys for life LGBT+ ๐Ÿ He/Him ๐Ÿ #RememberDuchess listenin to spotify Neurodivergent Kids @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Full-Out-Rylie :sOb:

                            "Nothing can suppress a human's curiosity." ~ Eren Jaeger

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • First post
                              Last post

                            2

                            Online

                            1.1k

                            Users

                            66.3k

                            Topics

                            569.0k

                            Posts
                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors