Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    another one of her statuses

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    37 Posts 10 Posters 525 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
      last edited by

      @Canonical-Moth-Man She is a fucking hoe

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @alyx.iz.in.starzz
        last edited by

        @Canonical-Moth-Man isn’t she the potato queen?

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
          Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth
          last edited by

          646eca7c-0a43-4c78-adfe-b7508dbbaaa9-image.png

          i get if u have an alt or sum and ur seeing these but too far. dont joke abt that. its actually really fucking fucked up not a haha funny

          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
          We could dance all night if you wanted to
          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
            last edited by

            @Canonical-Moth-Man Even laws don’t like her ass. I never even liked her, She was bitch to almost everyone. She thinks she is so funny but what she said as a joke is still fucked up

            ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 2
            • ArtemisA
              Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Izzy she is on here with an alt

              Biggest sleeptoken fan
              alt text

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Artemis
                last edited by

                @Kaya-Rose Yea i know

                ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ArtemisA
                  Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Izzy isnt she the potato queen

                  Biggest sleeptoken fan
                  alt text

                  ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User @Artemis
                    last edited by

                    @Kaya-Rose Yea not anymore- She is a hoe like big L

                    ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ArtemisA
                      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Izzy oop i don’t hate her, but its the fact she said it was joke witch is not okay:(

                      Biggest sleeptoken fan
                      alt text

                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                        last edited by

                        @Canonical-Moth-Man Please don’t call me “hun” thank you. And can you please lay off of me, I’m just defending a very close friend of mine that I care for, just like you would do.

                        alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                          Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Creati132 sorry, i call everyone hun and i wasnt trying to be a prick or anything, im just saying, it was too far, im sorry

                          Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                          I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                          And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                          And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                          We could dance all night if you wanted to
                          And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                          And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                          Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                          -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                            last edited by

                            @Canonical-Moth-Man No its fine, I’m sorry if I got a little aggressive as well

                            alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                              Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @Creati132 its fine

                              Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                              I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                              And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                              And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                              We could dance all night if you wanted to
                              And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                              And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                              Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                              -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                              1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              HoodH Your Local FreakY

                              3

                              Online

                              1.1k

                              Users

                              66.3k

                              Topics

                              568.9k

                              Posts
                              Powered by NodeBB | Contributors