Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    @ someone who you loved/like/BFF

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Images/Videos
    23 Posts 11 Posters 858 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ArtemisA
      Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @finn.in.outer.space.
      last edited by

      @finn-dfw-u ^^

      Biggest sleeptoken fan
      alt text

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • ?
        A Former User @Artemis
        last edited by A Former User

        @Kaya-Rose Well it says “/BFF” so im going to do my best friends:) @Angel_Dust @ILuvMy-_-bitches devil.girl and more but i cant think rn lol

        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @A Former User
          last edited by

          @Izzy AWWWWWWWWE

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @A Former User
            last edited by

            @Angel_Dust dont flatter yourself.

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User @Artemis
              last edited by

              @Kaya-Rose @Him

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @A Former User
                last edited by

                This officially sucks, I wasn’t mentioned once

                ? ? ArtemisA 3 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Dead-Kirito good to know everything ment nothing

                  ? ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Dead-Kirito he is cool 2

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Dead-Kirito BRO YOU KEEP CHANGING YOUR NAME AND I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO LOOK FOR IT I SOWWY :[[
                      you probably hate me now and i dont blame you

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @Dead-Kirito
                        You barely ever talk, and I feel most of us just put the top 3-5 people we talk to the most, also @Full-Out-Rylie is right, the username changes do kinda trip us out, we don’t really have time to keep checking your username, yk? But, if you being mentioned in a post is what gives validation to your friendship, then that’s a little sad because a friendship is about how much you care, the connection, etc. not about how much they think about you, or how much they brag about you.

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • ArtemisA
                          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @Dead-Kirito ?

                          Biggest sleeptoken fan
                          alt text

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ArtemisA
                            Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @A Former User
                            last edited by

                            @Dead-Kirito People do really @ me to. I know how you feel but you keep changing your name so people can’t fin out you name hun.

                            Biggest sleeptoken fan
                            alt text

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                              Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth
                              last edited by

                              @Full-Out-Rylie @Kaya-Rose Duncan @ireallymissalexandjoe @theguythatdoesntlikeme

                              Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                              I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                              And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                              And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                              We could dance all night if you wanted to
                              And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                              And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                              Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                              -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                              ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                              • ArtemisA
                                Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @alyx.iz.in.starzz
                                last edited by

                                @Canonical-Moth-Man yay…

                                Biggest sleeptoken fan
                                alt text

                                alyx.iz.in.starzzA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • alyx.iz.in.starzzA
                                  Alyx💞 listenin to spotify Moth @Artemis
                                  last edited by

                                  @Kaya-Rose yw hun

                                  Everything you say about me comes back like a boomerang
                                  I just need a girl inside my phone to be my Yin and Yang
                                  And they been doin' crazy shit, her boyfriend bought a wedding ring
                                  And I might have to pull up on his block and let my pistol bang
                                  We could dance all night if you wanted to
                                  And, no, I'm not gonna lie, girl, I wanted you
                                  And they keep asking how I'm doing, 'cause I want them to
                                  Yeah, my life's been hell, but I walk on through

                                  -redeyes - aldn, glaive

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ?
                                    A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    Duncan @Canonical-Moth-Man loved
                                    @Full-Out-Rylie like
                                    Duncan @Canonical-Moth-Man fucking besties now

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @A Former User
                                      last edited by

                                      @Full-Out-Rylie @ILuvMy-_-bitches ig I’ll never change my name again, thanks dor the brutal honesty, and I was only kidding anyways, but if me Changing my names a problem, consider it solved.

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User
                                        last edited by

                                        @Inkfell-72 Friends (if i don’t royally fuck it up)

                                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        HoodH

                                        3

                                        Online

                                        1.1k

                                        Users

                                        66.3k

                                        Topics

                                        568.8k

                                        Posts
                                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors