People talking about prom a lot
-
And, I most likely wonāt have one because Iām homeschooled

-
I wish you could get to go to prom.
-
@Creati_132 lol same
When prom does happen⦠maybe we could go together š„ŗš„ŗ (only besties ofc) -
@Knoxzee I have plans to go with another, I is sorry š„ŗ
-
@Creati_132 YOUR BROTHER!!! okayā¦
-
@Knoxzee I donāt have a brother

And no, this dude in my class, Iām forcing him -
@Creati_132 oof⦠only child?
ADOPT ME PLS
I NEED A NEW SIBLING, MINE ARE SO MENTAL -
@Knoxzee said in People talking about prom a lot:
only child?
I wish, Iām the oldest of 4 girls š
-
@Creati_132 Relate. Never went to prom for the same reason haha
-
Oh well
-
@Creati_132
Sameee -
Im single so when i go to prom im dancing with the jucie and food
-
Prom doesnāt exist in Sweden.
-
As I was writing that duolingo popped up on my screen to remind me that if I break my streak he breaks my bones. !
-

-
@xıuĒoÉ„Ō Yikes-
-
@Creati_132 same -._-.
-
Now that I can post my reply here. Ttp and I were going to go to prom thatās tomorrow but we canāt, because I missed a bunch on school days due to personal reasons. Soooo weāre having our own āpromā! Itās going to be better than the actual prom at school lol
-
@Creati_132
i would go butā¦
my cousin was telling me they charged her 67-100$ to get a ticket and she was like wtfā¦
and so hopefully ion get charged
alot bc if i do ima be pissed