Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    who is this

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Blog
    83 Posts 8 Posters 1.8k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
      Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #𝟜𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘._ ROSE 🌹 GROUP @Shazz_
      last edited by

      Shazz_ he left just yesterday

      {I'm fine asf ofc 😩}
      {I'm thick asl 😝}
      {He in love wit me :)}

      Shazz_S 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • Shazz_S
        Shazz_ RealPianists @Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee
        last edited by

        @Ms-Steal-ur-girl Oh okay
        I’m sure he’ll be okay ❤️

        Shazz-7-1-2023 (3) (1).png
        0.png◞ 🎶 If words fail, music speaks! 🎶
        𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥! - Gumball

        Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
          Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #𝟜𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘._ ROSE 🌹 GROUP @Shazz_
          last edited by

          Shazz_ ye ik 😞

          {I'm fine asf ofc 😩}
          {I'm thick asl 😝}
          {He in love wit me :)}

          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • ?
            A Former User @Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee
            last edited by

            @Ms-Steal-ur-girl Omg, he’s at my house. He said Hi /j

            Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
              Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #𝟜𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘._ ROSE 🌹 GROUP @A Former User
              last edited by

              @Sapphire not funny 😞

              {I'm fine asf ofc 😩}
              {I'm thick asl 😝}
              {He in love wit me :)}

              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • ?
                A Former User @Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee
                last edited by

                @Ms-Steal-ur-girl Mb

                Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH
                  Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveee #𝟜𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘._ ROSE 🌹 GROUP @A Former User
                  last edited by

                  @Sapphire is okay

                  {I'm fine asf ofc 😩}
                  {I'm thick asl 😝}
                  {He in love wit me :)}

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User
                    last edited by

                    Young people? Bro I could be 17 and you wouldn’t know 😂
                    I wouldn’t worry about this, just a person (prolly Laws) playing around, kid really needa touch some grass 😮‍💨😮‍💨

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @A Former User
                      last edited by

                      @Knoxzee said in who is this:

                      Young people? Bro I could be 17 and you wouldn’t know 😂
                      I wouldn’t worry about this, just a person (prolly Laws) playing around, kid really needa touch some grass 😮‍💨😮‍💨

                      Isn’t 17 young tho?

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • ?
                        A Former User @A Former User
                        last edited by

                        @OVERLORD not compare to everyone else

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • ?
                          A Former User @A Former User
                          last edited by A Former User

                          Lapis is 24, (25 now i think) Brandon is probably 34 by now, Presto is 24

                          Wdym “not compared to everyone else”

                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                          • ?
                            A Former User
                            last edited by

                            And all of them are young, except for brandon, he is on the next step

                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @OVERLORD everyone that got followed

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User @A Former User
                                last edited by

                                You can’t compare either 17 with 15, 13, 14

                                Because they are really close and still young

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                KiwiArkavel۝K

                                3

                                Online

                                1.1k

                                Users

                                66.3k

                                Topics

                                568.8k

                                Posts
                                Powered by NodeBB | Contributors