Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Kinda bringing It back (:

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trends
    music
    38 Posts 7 Posters 5.0k Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • ?
      A Former User @A Former User
      last edited by

      @Milo_lolioruru

      AHAHAHHA I WAS BORN FOR THIS >:D

      WEIRD AL YANKOVIC!!

      1 Reply Last reply πŸ‘ Reply Quote 1
      • Your Local FreakY
        ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
        last edited by

        @Milo_lolioruru
        (There’s not a theme in these songs, what are you talking about?)
        Addicted by Saving Abel
        She Keeps Me Up by Nickelback
        I Get Off by Halestorm
        Apocalyptic by Halestorm
        Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead
        Dirty Thoughts by Chloe Adams
        Dirty Mind by 3OH!3
        How Did You Get So Good? by D’Lourdes

        Don’t ask about the theme in these. It’s just from my current playlist.
        All of them are bangers though.

        "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

        ? ? ? 3 Replies Last reply πŸ‘ Reply Quote 0
        • ?
          A Former User @Your Local Freak
          last edited by

          @Your-Local-Reaper said in Kinda bringing It back (::

          Dirty Thoughts by Chloe Adams

          Nah wait… you know this song too? I’m surprised, that and the fact that you say it’s good 😭 Like it is but I’m shooocked someone brought out that song

          Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • Your Local FreakY
            ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
            last edited by

            @Bandit I mean, I like it. I put it on a lot of my OC-inspired playlists. :')

            "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • ?
              A Former User @Your Local Freak
              last edited by

              @Your-Local-Reaper said in

              Dirty Thoughts by Chloe Adams

              My older sis Loves, and I mean loves this song so much, to the point where when I played It, I was like β€œohhHhHh iTs tHiS sOnGgGgGg” πŸ’€

              Your Local FreakY 1 Reply Last reply 😭 Reply Quote 1
              • Your Local FreakY
                ⛧𝔇𝔒𝔰𝔑𝔒π”ͺπ”¬π”«π”žβ›§ 𓁺 The Board 𓁺 @A Former User
                last edited by

                @Milo_lolioruru it’s so good thooooooooooo

                "π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 π”©π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”£π”£π”’π” π”±π”¦π”«π”€ π”ͺ𝔢 𝔒𝔢𝔒? 𝔇𝔬𝔒𝔰 𝔱π”₯𝔒 𝔬𝔦𝔩 𝔱π”₯π”žπ”± 𝔦𝔰 𝔑𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”ͺπ”’π”žπ”« 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔠𝔯𝔢?"

                ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • ?
                  A Former User @Your Local Freak
                  last edited by

                  @Your-Local-Reaper Nah nah nah, It is tho

                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                  • ?
                    A Former User
                    last edited by

                    @Your-Local-Reaper Morbid mind

                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • ?
                      A Former User @Your Local Freak
                      last edited by

                      @Your-Local-Reaper everywhere I go bitches always know
                      that charlie scene has got a weenie that he loves to show

                      ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                      • ?
                        A Former User @A Former User
                        last edited by A Former User

                        @ry_rylie break up with my girlfriend so I can bang sl#ts

                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                        • ?
                          A Former User @A Former User
                          last edited by

                          @ry_rylie when I start drinking
                          my d1ck does all my thinking πŸ—£

                          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                          • ?
                            A Former User
                            last edited by

                            uhmm I can give you a whole ass list if you really want song recommendations

                            ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                            • ?
                              A Former User @A Former User
                              last edited by

                              @ry_rylie More like need 😞

                              ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                              • ?
                                A Former User
                                last edited by

                                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                • ?
                                  A Former User @A Former User
                                  last edited by

                                  @Milo_lolioruru ODITARI

                                  1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                  • ?
                                    A Former User @A Former User
                                    last edited by

                                    @Milo_lolioruru EMINEM πŸ‘Ή

                                    1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                    • ?
                                      A Former User @A Former User
                                      last edited by

                                      @Milo_lolioruru

                                      cough*

                                      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                      • ?
                                        A Former User @A Former User
                                        last edited by

                                        @Milo_lolioruru Cure for me by AURORA

                                        ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                        • ?
                                          A Former User @A Former User
                                          last edited by

                                          @PopTart_Yeeter I already listen to cure for m–

                                          ? 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                          • ?
                                            A Former User @A Former User
                                            last edited by

                                            @Milo_lolioruru LMAOπŸ’€

                                            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            ArtemisA Someone8448S daniel176D Q

                                            6

                                            Online

                                            1.1k

                                            Users

                                            66.3k

                                            Topics

                                            568.9k

                                            Posts
                                            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors