Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    Suffering? TW: SH, GR00MING, ETC ETC

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Advice
    12 Posts 4 Posters 145 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @savy
      last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

      savy

      I’ve been hunting em for years on end, I don’t get a lot of help at all and I kinda want to not get help irl or smth, I do sometimes feel like I’m screaming in a void with nothing in it (the void being mppc due to the lack of people in it)

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • KiwiArkavel۝K
        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @savy
        last edited by

        savy

        No like, there’s some moments where I wanna tear my face off like this 2026_09_21_0ys_Kleki.png

        But I kinda see where your coming with this tbf and I should probably stop before something unfixable happens

        Innocent_I 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • Innocent_I
          Innocent_ bdns @KiwiArkavel۝
          last edited by

          KiwiArkavel۝ Hai kiwi I am letting u know ur not banned anymore on bdsn

          "watch the silverlings fopr me"

          "ok"

          KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
          • KiwiArkavel۝K
            KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Innocent_
            last edited by

            Innocent_

            Uhhhhhhh. I’m still banned.

            Innocent_I 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • Innocent_I
              Innocent_ bdns @KiwiArkavel۝
              last edited by

              KiwiArkavel۝ Dang agoin?

              "watch the silverlings fopr me"

              "ok"

              KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
              • KiwiArkavel۝K
                KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Innocent_
                last edited by

                Innocent_

                No I’ve been permabanned

                I was originally supposed to be permabanned 6 monhs ago over “arguing” but it died down

                1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                • sweetliketarmacS
                  sweetliketarmac @KiwiArkavel۝
                  last edited by sweetliketarmac

                  KiwiArkavel۝
                  I don’t currently have the ability to provide any comfort or advice to you, but yeah. I think you should get help.
                  Didn’t you mention smth about locking your console in a safe and breaking it. wut.
                  but anyways. the way you’ve always described things in your vent posts gives me a disgusting, gut wrenching feeling. probably not even a portion of what you feel.

                  KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
                  • KiwiArkavel۝K
                    KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @sweetliketarmac
                    last edited by

                    sweetliketarmac

                    I’m confused, wdym in what way do I describe it?

                    sweetliketarmacS 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                    • sweetliketarmacS
                      sweetliketarmac @KiwiArkavel۝
                      last edited by

                      KiwiArkavel۝
                      “By 1 Week I founded over 40+ Predators and every single one of them makes the sharp thorn inside me grow like a sick plague that infests nothing but anger and internal agony.”

                      “I have zero purpose in life and I feel like my soul is trying to rip my flesh wide open and ascend from my vessel for good.”

                      there’s better ones on bdns if you’d like me to waste my time further.

                      KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                      • KiwiArkavel۝K
                        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @sweetliketarmac
                        last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

                        sweetliketarmac

                        Iyw to- go ahead ig

                        (Unrelated but when I heard all of the voice lines for Geno, I legit WANTED to join his perfect order PERMANENTLY, the way he said Omnipotent I just want to ACTUALLY ASCEND with Genos perfect reality)

                        (HOPEFULLY there wouldn’t be a Geno c_lt thatll be made but it’s very unlikely to be made so yeah)

                        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
                        • First post
                          Last post

                        5

                        Online

                        1.1k

                        Users

                        66.3k

                        Topics

                        568.9k

                        Posts
                        Powered by NodeBB | Contributors