streamers piss me off
-
why are you attention posting as one of the most famous people on the planet
“if I ever post something weird in the future, its not me!!! the government actually highly regards me and thinks of me very highly and importantly so they cloned me!!!” and makes the most obviously suspicious and easily fake-able video ever and posts it 3 days directly after saying it
your args aren’t cute or cool they’re overused, kai’s doing it as we speak FGTeeV, you don’t need to hop on the fake horror trend
-
and this only really TRULY pisses me off because when I mentioned the Kai thing to my boyfriend, didn’t even say I thought it was real, he clowned on me for believing in it when I never even implied I did
then he brings up this fuckin goober and argues with me because he thinks its real and leaves call with me after 5 HOURS OF CALLING not because he’s tired of talking but because I said that shit isn’t real and he wants extra attention
like do you truly believe the government gives a shit about them, or even enough to “clone them” 😭
-
not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭