Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    So uhhh.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    3 Posts 3 Posters 12 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

      To make a super long story short.

      I almost lost my battle to depression and almost died because of it.

      All of that happened by my own solitude and it’s just.

      Idk how to feel rn but everything rn is melting my face off completely, I lost my friends, I lost my rep, I even lost the guy that kinda kinda helped me out mentally.

      I have zero purpose in life and I feel like my soul is trying to rip my flesh wide open and ascend from my vessel for good.

      Im trapped inside of a vessel and I want to break free from this eternal hellscape

      https://voca.ro/13qFW1OauYiY (spamtrack thing I made while harnessing my psychedelic agony)

      ArtemisA 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
      • ArtemisA
        Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
        last edited by

        KiwiArkavel۝ I’m sorry that has happened I glad that you’re still here. You have so much to live for and o in life and I’m sorry you don’t see that. Ik it’s a shitty would I hate this to but we need to keep pushing no matter what. Please don’t do anything to hurt yourself, there are people here you can talk to if you need, I’m here to ❤️

        Biggest sleeptoken fan
        alt text

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
        • lil_sillyzL
          lil_sillyz A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
          last edited by

          Omg twin, I’m so so so sorry that happened to you, you haven’t lost everything. You have a lot of people on here who care abt u, u have vanni, u have me, u have a bunch of people who can help u out whenever you need, (also awesome soundtrack as usual) but we care for you and you haven’t lost EVERYONE. (I’m trying my best to help u twinny I’m so sorry if it isn’t helpful :c) but I do hope you get better.

          Wsg yall

          1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • First post
            Last post
          ArtemisA lil_sillyzL

          3

          Online

          1.1k

          Users

          66.3k

          Topics

          568.8k

          Posts
          Powered by NodeBB | Contributors