I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.
-
alexb_145 well, basically he keeps trying to date someone else while with me and knows I’m not polyamorys, and he told me recently (like Saturday) that he doesn’t feel loved by me so he thought “I’m gonna try date more people instead of breaking up with them” so here we are. And also he liked his ex while with me (which isn’t wrong but he legit went the mental hospital bc of it) and now me and him are broken up. Ta da. He’s also causing so much damn drama
-
lil_sillyz that’s a valid reason to brake up with him. If I were you I would not be with someone like that or doesnt respect your boundaries. I learned that from past relationships. If my fiancé did that I’d leave him, I can’t tell you to stay or leave but from what I read that’s a valid reason to leave him, not only that he likes his ex but was trying to get with someone else knowing your not in polyamory ect. You deserve better
-
Artemis Ty twinny and dw I broke up with him but he tryna set me up with someone rn so idk
-
-
KiwiArkavel said in I might as well break up with him if he’ll act like this.:
Dms.
Why is ELLIOT trying to do that to you rn
Idk
-
lil_sillyz idk either dude but that’s too much
-
lil_sillyz i would not if i were u
-
Let me remind you that this is the same individual who often dragged drama and has recently decided that it was a funny idea to harass me and vanni
-
KiwiArkavel oh I see. Yeah he seems like a “bundle of jpy” huh?
-
Artemis
Mhm
