Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login

    I've been working on smth

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Vent
    4 Posts 2 Posters 53 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • KiwiArkavel۝K
      KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group)
      last edited by KiwiArkavel۝

      As you may know my declining mental health and my potential life loss, I decided that for others to truly understand my sanity, I must make something out of it.

      So here are my blueprint sprites for some vent project thing in working on
      Psychedelic BF
      Screenshot_20261003-192559.Chrome~2.jpg

      Psychedelic BF (Violent Potency: OVERDRIVE)
      Screenshot_20261003-092028.Chrome~2.jpg

      Background
      Screenshot_20261003-000205.Chrome~3.jpg

      KiwiArkavel۝K ArtemisA 2 Replies Last reply Reply Quote 2
      • KiwiArkavel۝K
        KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @KiwiArkavel۝
        last edited by

        KiwiArkavel۝

        Now all I need is a fella that can animate the whole thing 👀

        1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
        • ArtemisA
          Artemis Administrator Sleep token ❤️ @KiwiArkavel۝
          last edited by

          KiwiArkavel۝ I was gunna reply but I’m in so much pain

          Biggest sleeptoken fan
          alt text

          KiwiArkavel۝K 1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 1
          • KiwiArkavel۝K
            KiwiArkavel۝ A-D-G(The Anti Drama Group) @Artemis
            last edited by

            Artemis
            Damn, uhhhh- respond if you feel better

            Whatever pain your feeling, I’m sorry your feeling that way rn

            1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
            • First post
              Last post

            1

            Online

            1.1k

            Users

            66.3k

            Topics

            568.9k

            Posts
            Powered by NodeBB | Contributors