Multiplayer Piano Community Forum
    • Unread
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Register
    • Login
    1. Home
    2. Gamizavier
    3. Posts
    • Profile
    • Following 10
    • Followers 5
    • Topics 3
    • Posts 6
    • Groups 1

    Posts

    Recent Best Controversial
    • RE: why did i die like that

      @anonymeows8 It’s called a ragdoll, when you die, your ragdoll goes in a random direction to fall.

      posted in Gaming
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier
    • RE: Idk-

      @mazernade Wowie :3

      posted in Boredom
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier
    • RE: Question of the day:)

      Artemis I would want a compact house personally

      posted in Boredom
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier
    • Design of this Site

      I love it, its way more breathable then BDNS. I love the layout of the profiles, please never change it, and the piano?!? Whoever made this, thank you.

      posted in Feedback
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier
    • Books with a friend.

      Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
      One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
      It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
      Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
      TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

      posted in Writing
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier
    • Gamizavier

      Hey! I’m Gamizavier, you might know me from BDNS.
      I was previously a mod there, but got banned due to some things.

      posted in Introductions
      GamizavierG
      Gamizavier