Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 8.05.22 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • The Generosity Series: 13

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    Through Tough Times
    We deal with a lot of pain and tragedy in life. It’s just the facts. But it’s important that when someone confides in you with that sort of information, you take it kindly and gently. When someone’s going through something hard, it’s not an invitation to start talking about yourself midway. Or to compare their situations with yours. Don’t diminish or downplay them either. The most generous thing you can do at this time is to just listen. Listen to their words, and offer advice only when asked. But most importantly, stay kind.

    I know it can be difficult to listen to someone tell you about a situation when you feel like you’re in a deeper boat, but we all deal with challenges on different levels. There’s always going to be someone dealing with something worse than you, but that doesn’t mean you have to belittle their pain as if it means any less. And the generous thing you can do is to simply be there for someone just as you’d wish someone was there for you.

  • This song is so good

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    72 Views
    Jraco..J

    @FinnyWinny ong

  • Picture of me and my friends because I'm bored

    Moved
    29
    1 Votes
    29 Posts
    2k Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    @FinnyWinny *on

  • This is one of my male friends :,( I feel so bad for them

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    50 Views
    ?

    I mean it was obvious and I kinda could tell they where gonna ask me thisss Lol

    Screenshot 2022-12-13 5.47.25 PM.png

  • She gave me another one

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    that bag you see on the ground is the rest of my clothes she hid in her closet.
    I’m sitting on the floor doing “Homework”

    IMG_20221213_174857.jpg

  • yippie..???

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    139 Views
    ?

    But it’s also bad-

    Oh also that day she took
    My clothes
    My makeup
    My phone
    my computer

    and that’s it

  • Good thing guys.

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    I sneaked on my deice and saw she didn’t delete my tiktok, insta, snap, or discord

    I’m still mad my yt is gone

  • Rylie xD

    Moved
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    169 Views
    ?

    @Duchess omg it looks sickk

  • so um, someone spammed

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    208 Views
    ?

    jun my computer wont even let me connect to ANYTHING 😭

  • i found someones eyes

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    345 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd bro i wish

  • Mother xD

    Moved
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    142 Views
    ?

    oh what the hell that’s the coolest one you’ve made

  • I literally can't type anything, nothing I said was bad.

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    420 Views
    ?

    @merope-temp-account i can stay if any of you want but most likely i won’t be posting quite as much because i’m sick of the drama going on here and that’s why i left in the first place

  • So I sent a group email for my group for a book we're making

    Moved
    3
    2 Votes
    3 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd NO. I WANT THEM TO JUDGE IT.

  • hehahehaha

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    168 Views
    ?

    @merope-temp-account Good

  • Apparently 4979 is larger than 5000

    Moved
    6
    2 Votes
    6 Posts
    166 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd fucking fuck ;(

  • The best of friends <3

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    237 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd oh my balls what in the fuck

  • I have a Quinton

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    87 Views
    ArtemisA

    @YourLocalNerd thank u and im not sure yet, prob face book ?

  • Just before things get better.

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    My mom deleted my youtube, My tiktok, and my Instagram that I’ve worked FUCKING Hard for. It was my only place of escape from this shitty fucking world and now it’s gone! 2 1/2 Years of animating for HOURS. WAISTED!

    I hate this.
    I hate her.
    Nothing she will say or do will bring me forgiveness to her.

    Sorry I haven’t been on for so long.
    She also grounded me from my SCHOOL ISSUED Chromebook. AKA I can’t bring it to school and only do my work when I get home.

    After all that she apologized to me and said that she didn’t remember calling me a piece of shit.

    I guess I need to remind her of all the other things she called me.

    All my art that I’ll never see again is gone.

  • I might not be here anymore.

    58
    3 Votes
    58 Posts
    5k Views
    ?

    @Duchess No. it feels like I need to work for her affection.

  • one hundred percent accurate

    Moved
    8
    -1 Votes
    8 Posts
    179 Views
    ?

    @YourLocalNerd said in one hundred percent accurate:

    tripod who da hell is retarded enough to utter such words

    ok megamind

anonymeows_8A lil_sillyzL

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts