Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 8.05.22 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • check me out on bandlab plz

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    56 Views
    CameronC

    https://www.bandlab.com/lilduck1ee
    i posted a new beat just now

  • The Generosity Series: 10

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    123 Views
    ?

    @Duchess I came up with this quote when I was younger–“I want to change the world for the better. I don’t even care if people knew it was me who did it or not, I just want to see humanity restored.” I still think about that quote from time through time, as it motivates to use that “Secret Generosity” at times through my life. Thank you for those words, Duchess. They really reminded me of my quote, and they’ve inspired me, as with all of your other posts of the Generosity Series.
    We need more people like you not only on MPPC, but in real life, Duchess. Thank you for just being who you are ♥️
    You really are gonna go far someday with your kind spirit.

  • join !!!!!!!!!!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
  • What dis on Google Earth??

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    304 Views
    ?

    @Laws DAMN THAT SCARED ME

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    5 Views
  • join the meet

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    https://meet.sangoma.com/Hi
    if there is a password it is BluePanther

  • wha the fuck

    Moved
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    921 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    jun uwu~

  • ..................

    Moved
    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    670 Views
    ?

    scarlet lol IT DOES XD

  • The Generosity Series: 9

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    101 Views
    ?

    Needs vs Wants
    You don’t have to be on everyone’s good list to be a generous person. A part of being generous is to give people the things they need over the things they want. It’s nice to give people what they desire, but when they need something stable like honest words, that’s when you need to be generous enough to make sure they get that. This can be tricky to do.

    When someone puts you in a predicament to give them advice or your opinion, you should always give it truthfully. I know it’s hard to not just say what you know someone wants to hear. Truths can hurt, but truths can’t be changed. Never be wishy-washy or say something just because you think it’s what your friend or family wants to hear. You might end up hurting them in the long run. If you become a wishy-washy person, your opinion will end up not mattering because at that point - you have none. Generosity is many things such as making sure people’s needs are met before their wants. We need stability through a trustworthy individual to turn to. You don’t turn to your mom in the midst of a big decision just for her to tell you what she thinks you want to hear. You seek wisdom and true advice. And that should never fail even to spare your feelings.

  • NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

    Moved
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    206 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto YE

  • CORROSIVE. (Aka, Heartache.)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    https://onlinesequencer.net/3122653

    edited: 12/09
    by me ofc.

  • You know the house is ___ when ________

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    137 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    90ffe2c2-2c19-4658-ba9c-0dd3ad2f4eac-image.pngmy ceilin

  • MORE MPP Memes :/

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    163 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Laws Damn, lmao

  • Bottle compared to my arm

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    Knox the ironic thing about this is sen eats a shit-ton of food and has diabetes running in their family kekw

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5 Views
  • why am i popular

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    169 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @it-s-just-sen 💀

  • when peopl say nun in text this is what i think they mean...

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    110 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @BubblyStars 🙏😇✝

  • Heheheheheheh

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    your local pasta

  • More MPP Memes

    5
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    233 Views
    ?

    2E7028A7-B091-4CEC-B808-1D358603F8C4.jpeg

  • I ASKED HIM OUT

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    866 Views
    ?

    @victor_satan I’m late to this, anyways, THATS SO COOOOOOOOOL

zackZ

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts