Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 8.05.22 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • see guys look i'm actually smart

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    @it-s-just-sen IM DOING A TEST ON THAT RN AND I THINK I FAILING

  • ............

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    82 Views
  • < 3 .

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    40 Views
    ?

    cd3815f9b2994b621da833936865b7dd--best-friends-forever-each-other.jpg

  • so realtable-

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    5b6a31d6d1f6fdd677da9549b1e26406.jpg

  • wait... wym by that?

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    64 Views
    ?

    6c18ie.jpg

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    18 Views
  • fit fo the day

    Moved
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    441 Views
    ?

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo GIMMIE RN

  • Remixes/Revisions by Me!

    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    204 Views
    scarlet lolS

    this is a master piece dude! its so cool i love it : D

  • The Generosity Series: 8

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    How You Feel
    Over the past 25 years, there’ve been hundreds of studies into the effects of generosity. Here are ways that generosity is good for you: generosity improves your physical health, your mood, you live longer, it ignites gratitude, it enhances your awareness of the meaning and purposes of life, generous people have better relationships, it transforms how we view ourselves, you tend to have more friends, stimulates positive outlook on life, it has a mysterious way of rewarding you in the long run, and it leads to higher self-esteem

    Whenever you hold the door open for someone, don’t you just…feel good about yourself after? Or when you let someone go in front of you in line. Or when you give someone a smile in public - even if you don’t know them. Doesn’t it just give you a sense of peace? Or…just feels good to be good? And it feels good to give. Even small things that seem to make no difference. The most motivating factor of being generous is the feeling it gives us when we are generous. It stimulates something in your brain that will eventually crave being good.

  • roblox in a nutshell

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    269 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @X-Cyx-X 😓

  • lol............

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    161 Views
    ıllııllıllıツApollo JusticeツıllıllııllıI

    @TheyLuhJay is a h , or a 4, i think

  • so uhm. dont care about this just making it known.

    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    403 Views
    ?

    I have a good science grade.

  • Your Local Nonbinary Kiddo xD

    Moved
    4
    2 Votes
    4 Posts
    168 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Duchess me want one too if its not too much to ask-

  • MPP-auto site!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    144 Views
    ?

    @DeepGoreTube heh

  • Why're we taking an Algebra I test

    Moved
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    jun Noice- I’m just smort- Skipped a year of math, took pre-Algebra last year

  • I can actually water

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    130 Views
    scarlet lolS

    mm yes i love learning about water

  • Finished the Algebra I test

    Moved
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    165 Views
    ?

    jun Great job : )

  • i was gone 2-3 hours at most-

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    304 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    57ad1fb9-393f-4f9d-b75b-1989a87e64e2-image.png

  • caption this

    Moved
    7
    2 Votes
    7 Posts
    204 Views
    ?

    Knox jeff

  • copying various people; my "role model"

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    alt text

zackZ

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts