Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 8.05.22 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • Just taught My AI how to love and what love is

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    96 Views
    ?

    nice

  • We're all INSANE.

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

    yes i am

  • i love doja cat, but not for her music

    Moved
    9
    2 Votes
    9 Posts
    249 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @J-u-n Who wouldn't :]

  • okay just trying to set the record straight

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    879 Views
    ?

    @busting_it_down_sexual_style no

  • WTF IS THIS-

    Moved
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    152 Views
    ?

    zofya406 i mean the world cup is going on…

  • I'm into the Vampcore Aesthetic, Who's with me?

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    310 Views
    ?

    @quirked-up-white-boy Nice
    lol

  • my new pfp

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    97 Views
    ?

    1be534ad-cba4-43c6-a344-4f5ee371a946-image.png

  • The Generosity Series: 3

    1
    3 Votes
    1 Posts
    78 Views
    ?

    Little Acts
    I get it all the time. “I’m not enough to affect society” “I can’t make a difference” “I’m nothing.” Let me probably be the 10th person to tell you, you’re not nothing. Only you’re the one telling yourself you can’t possibly do anything impactful for someone else. ‘Okay, Duchess. You’re telling me I can do something to make a difference, but what is that exactly?’ Alright. Let’s set a scene. You’re at Walmart. The store greeter says hello. Do you continue to walk by? No, you should try to glance at the person and greet them back. You’d be surprised how many people ignore those employees. It might seem awkward, but how do you think it makes others feel when they are acknowledged? Little acts like that to show people that they mean even a second of someone else’s time can actually make a difference.

    Small acts of generosity can be that hug you gave your 1st grade teacher, the smile you gave someone you didn’t know at school, and even letting someone in a door before you. Maybe you might not see the effects with your eyes, and that’s what discourages people to do nice things. It’s easier to feel like you’ve done something for someone when you can physically see it. Carry out every act of kindness with no expectation of seeing the effects or reward. Do it in the safeness of knowledge that someone may do the same for you. Doesn’t doing nice things make you feel good? When other people see you doing a good deed, isn’t that a small seed of inspiration for others to do the same?

    “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” - Aesop

  • You don't eat shit

    Moved
    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    114 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    The shit eats you.

  • The coolest person on earth

    Moved
    11
    2 Votes
    11 Posts
    247 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi yup

  • Drawing I made just now.

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    214 Views
    ?

    @busting_it_down_sexual_style I have a very good way of interpreting horniness

  • Having conversations with my favorite AI.

    Moved
    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    72 Views
    DuncanD

    @Tia voxxy boi

  • Venting room for depressed teens

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    84 Views
    ?

    No thanks man.

  • Hey guys, apparently Heaven has good wifi.

    Moved
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    285 Views
    ?

    @Dreamy cool

  • New Group! Christmas!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    101 Views
    Slime WolfS

    Attention all users!
    The Holiday Group has arrived!
    https://mpp.community/forum/groups/holiday
    Badge: Stole Christmas.
    I Guess we have a grinch in our hands hahaha.

    -Slime, The Grinch.

  • im scared o-o

    Moved
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    230 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    scarlet lol Np np my child

  • Make a caption for this

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    746 Views
    ThatOneGayManT

    I love them all so much.

  • Hmmmm.........

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    74 Views
  • The Generosity Series: 2

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    81 Views
    ?

    The World Needs Help:
    In the big picture, generosity is actually something the world needs. How many things will we accomplish if nobody helps us? Even for people who say they’ve gotten places all on their own, generosity is still something people get that they don’t even know actually guides them. Who motivates? Who enlightens? Who encourages? Who loves? That’s what everyone needs in the world. And that’s how each one of us can change to form the world to be better. There would be nothing if no one was generous. Sharing what you have only grows what each of us contains. Generosity is so grand, it can change generations. I’m talking from small acts to big favors.

    Recently, someone told me about a story of a man who was suffering with his family. His mom was expecting a newborn baby girl, and they didn’t have the money for the hospital bill. When the time came and they were forced to accept their debt, someone randomly paid it off for them. He still never found out who it was to this day. People started coming to his house and giving them food and other essentials they still couldn’t afford. This man and his family moved to America seeking a better life for themselves. They came here and started a band so they can spread the word of generosity and kindness that they were given. Today, people listen to their music from around the entire world. In fact, someone I know personally told me that listening to their music actually inspired him to be a better person because of what it made him feel. Tell me that’s not incredible.

  • Making My OCs in Picrew! (Winter Edition!!)

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    104 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Duncan-Away Smash

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts