Subcategories

  • 1k Topics
    6k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-25 9.09.47 AM.png

  • 1k Topics
    5k Posts
    HoodH

    Screenshot 2026-09-30 8.05.22 AM.png

  • 219 Topics
    1k Posts
    GamizavierG

    Currently, I’m writing a book with my friends lore that he’s made over the years.
    One of the 100+ books, I am writing one of the side stories, named Lover’s Tail.
    It’s located on Wattpad (I personally hate A03.) I will be regularly updating it, and with some motivation, I might be able to complete it next year.
    Link to my profile here: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Gamizavier
    TW: Gore, Romance, Death.

  • 41 Topics
    188 Posts
    somniumS

    @KayaRoseWho i know

    everyone says they’re good

    but i could write these forever.

  • 92 Topics
    291 Posts
    yawnzznY

    Tenna!! | 🟡🐙 THANK YOU 🥀 also to me its only good for photo edits xD

  • New pics cause why not?

    Moved
    18
    1 Votes
    18 Posts
    463 Views
  • craiyon be trippin

    Moved
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    scarlet lolS

    craiyon_104912_gore.png

  • Sayori behind a glass wall

    Moved
    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    57 Views
    ?

    Capture.PNG
    Monika told me to draw this in my dream…

  • Jasmine the AI Is very Nice :)

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    b99c4253-47d0-4702-8929-6d44f941d78e-image.png
    087f9a59-6d37-4a91-9484-1d590f9d200c-image.png
    47b07825-f026-4a7a-8674-ce61f882b185-image.png

  • i need help with lyrics :')

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    161 Views
    scarlet lolS

    @Duchess thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

  • For people suffering with depression

    51
    1 Votes
    51 Posts
    5k Views
    that_one_menaceT

    zofya406 lol

  • The Generosity Series: 1

    1
    2 Votes
    1 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    It’s December 1st, and it’s the season of giving. I think the mental health of the community needs something uplifting to experience, and what makes us feel better than generosity? Whether it’s you being generous, or someone being generous to you - with their time or with a gift. We all need something in our lives to tell us we’re loved and that’s why I’ve been planning a small 31-day series of inspiration and a movement of love.

    “Don’t just love, astonish people with your love. Don’t just dabble in generosity, live a life of staggering generosity.”

    Generosity Explained:
    It might seem like a no-brainer, but do we really know what it’s like to be generous? It’s simple: Generosity is the virtue of giving plentifully. It comes from the heart. It’s an essential part of life, whether we might want to recognize it so or not. Give something away every day. It doesn’t have to be a materialistic thing at all. In fact, the philosophy behind being generous lies in one truth: You don’t need money or material to live a life of staggering generosity.

    You might not think you have anything to give away, let alone every day, but that’s why I created this small series. Every day I will tell you what generosity is in another light. I will share a few stories that explain this topic, and maybe one day you will feel generous enough to start a chain of generosity that will change the world. This winter, let’s come together and gift more than what this season gives us.

  • hahaha, making another post.

    14
    2 Votes
    14 Posts
    505 Views
    Ky.Is.High.K

    @RyLIE-Offline yasss <3

  • FINALLY lmao

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    107 Views
    zofya406Z

    Shadow yeah

  • someone is mad at lapiss

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    c835d511-cd51-4d4e-9711-d36f6726c185-image.png

  • I love causing chaos

    Moved
    31
    1 Votes
    31 Posts
    914 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    Shadow lmao

  • i killed dio

    Moved
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    96 Views
    ?

    lmFAO

  • lmao this is funny

    Moved
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    157 Views
    zofya406Z

    Shadow lol

  • THE SOLUTION TO NOT GET A EVERYONE NOTIFACATION!

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    For Everyone Whom was in the group, I murdered it so you could just leave now,

  • My new song<3

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    271 Views
    ArtemisA

    jingle balls jingle balls jingle balls all the way, oh its so much fun to ride balls. if you don’t got balls go get some balls or no one will love you. HAY!
    Jingle balls jingle balls all the way down your lag
    becarfull with your boyfriend. HAY

  • YIPPIE <3 <3

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    57 Views
    spidermeowS

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo YIPPEEEEE <33333

  • I made Cupid, mother nature, and water Into actual people

    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    72 Views
    spidermeowS

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo this will be how i permanently see mother nature and water and cupid now

  • My new friend :,)

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    117 Views
    ?

    @Misty Odd For me she’s just nice

  • This was how my thanks giving break was!

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    168 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Your-Local-Non-Binary-Kiddo Np!

  • i forgot i had this tab open

    Moved
    3
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    81 Views
    InkyNightmaresI

    help: something you need.

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts