Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • Doing this again

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    94 Views
    ?

    Gollum89 thats pog

  • im bored so this is my jitter click

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    Cameron wtf cam u a slay LMAO

  • i am back...

    38
    1 Votes
    38 Posts
    464 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    Glad you’re back and all but why do you even delete your account in the 1st place if you were gonna come right back

  • bored so this again

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    @Unwanted-bitch 36ff42ea-c201-4c83-9892-fa94bb1bcd11-image.png
    i know

    ik its a joke u guys can stop

  • Enter your topic title here...

    1
    -1 Votes
    1 Posts
    31 Views
    ?
    compose

    Enter your post content here, drag and drop images

  • I might as well join in lol

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    103 Views
    ?

    wtf

  • Anyone have that one friend who's just dry

    6
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    86 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 XD… I got friends like that. Mostly the guys though weirdly. I think they might find my nosey energy a little too much so they stop trying to talk to me much D : Maybe I’m wrong, but some guys don’t really respond to my “Hello, are you doing anything exciting because guess what I did… blah blah” and I’d ask questions to engage them, but it’s always like deep voice “I’m doing nothing” and I’m be like "How come?"and he’d be like “Lazy” and I’m like. : D Okay, well I wish people’d elaborate. 🤣

  • yes, just YES

    Moved
    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    635 Views
    ?

    Cameron tbh i see it

  • Update on that b word K

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    @Creati132 I’m glad to get an update on K, but gosh, this couple is awful. I can’t believe they really did but, but also I can? I guess you can’t really just ghost them since they’re from school and in your classes. Also, him saying you brag in class xD I don’t see enough people saying a few good things about themselves. Like, if someone wants to say they’re proud of themselves for something, 👏 I like to hear that. I don’t know what you “brag” about but, yknow what I mean, in general. There comes a point when bragging gets annoying though. If it’s something you can’t put away for a little, yknow?

    I don’t really like revenge, but I won’t stop you from doing what you want since you’re clearly very determined. I just wanted to say I wouldn’t do something to someone else if it hurt me too. Because it makes you no better, I guess. Not that you’re a bad person, but I’m not really into the “eye for an eye” moto. I know it’s hard to not go by that when people hurt us, and sometimes it’s the only things that sooths us being hurt. It just feels good. But, if everyone hurt eachother the same as they got hurt, that would mean there’d be double the amount of hurt people in the world.

  • pov u have notfs from

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    42 Views
    ?

    d1262406-aee7-4339-a651-dadeadc330a5-image.png

    13 days ago yeee

    if i respond 2 late ash stuff you know why 😭

  • 0 Votes
    32 Posts
    598 Views
    Gollum89G

    @kat team-rocket-happy-dance.gif

  • all the besties in the world

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    64 Views
    CameronC

    @RyLIE-Away-Still-active :]

  • Upvote if…..

    24
    6 Votes
    24 Posts
    517 Views
    Shazz_S

    @Daking46 Heyo! ^^

  • Ig I’m back

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    SPREAD THE WORD

  • Panic Attack.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    64 Views
    finn.in.outer.space.F

    ooo

  • CREATIIIIIIII

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    145 Views
    ThatOneGayManT

    @Creati132 Exactlyyyyy, let me be your guide, let me help you

  • Y’ALL I’M EATING @Nova

    13
    2 Votes
    13 Posts
    842 Views
    yourlocalkitkatY

    @yourlocalgreennumbertwo give chips

  • fit check :]

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    90 Views
    ?

    @claybees_ pog

  • CAMERONNNNNN

    Moved
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    66 Views
    ?

    Cameron Hey man I like your profile picture

  • my phonk album posted

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    Cameron pog :]]

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts