Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • My favorite song rn. "Deciever" by Get Scared

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    jun OMFG I LOVE SARCASM. whoever doesn’t is lying to themselves and can go eat dogs

  • Ikr everyone Ip address. It's

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    77 Views
    CameronC

    @YaBoiSonic you live here 5d2ff3f8-99be-41c6-a145-82aa77f94766-image.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    26 Views
  • Aye you. Yes you.

    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    545 Views
    CrossC

    @X-Cyx-X Their already dead. You were probably seeing things.

  • Im bored :p

    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    284 Views
    ?

    Cameron thats true too

  • how old ru?

    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    380 Views
    ?

    @Thetruepath i alr know how old u are

  • copying everyone else

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    82 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose ik<3

  • My tik tok acc

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    62 Views
    ?

    Potato 🥔

  • i just wanna say

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    37 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Awe 🤞

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    4 Views
  • Fuck new years idgaf anymore.

    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    115 Views
    ?

    @Duchess <3 <3 <3 <3

  • who really...

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    22 Views
    ?

    celebrated new years-
    bc i didnt

  • would it be ok

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    242 Views
    ?

    @Hi-Its-Hazel Personally, I wouldn’t like if you deleted your account because you make me smile when I read your posts, but if you want to delete it, I won’t stop you from you doing what you’d like.

  • What the shit did you do to my name and who did it

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    83 Views
    ?

    jun nah, I’m writing gay shit in my corner

  • u know that feeling when..

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    126 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    @angel_dust aw ty and lyt

  • My neighbor called animal control. 😭

    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    343 Views
    ?

    @YaBoiSonic DDDD : I’m sorry, I didn’t meant to insult you. I thought the last part was funny “I’m lucky that she’s still here today but I want to beat the hell out of my neighbor.”

  • Do u ever feel

    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    405 Views
    ?

    @your-local-pumpkin-potato sometimes I cry for no reason

  • morning potatoes

    Moved
    9
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    108 Views
    chapa de silvaC

    me is new comer also good morning potato lord

  • who is thissssss, is this a joke?

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    93 Views
    ?

    @Kaya-Rose Oh, fun

  • confessy wessy

    30
    1 Votes
    30 Posts
    448 Views
    ArtemisA

    Screenshot 2023-01-01 2.00.16 PM.png ryry is this you

ArtemisA

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts