Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    the audacity on you to cool down quickly when hot or warm but spend hours cold

    spend hours hot you motherfucker I dont want to reheat you 3 times an hour

  • I'm bored....

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    @BloodyOverkill same lmao

  • my hair :]

    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    231 Views
    ?

    Cameron >:]

  • ban noodles

    11
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    507 Views
    A

    what

  • Gnn yallllllll

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    73 Views
    ?

    @Jaylaaa 🥲 stay up wimmee

  • Yes? No? Answer. Lol

    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    138 Views
    zofya406Z

    Cameron :]

  • Farewell for now

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    129 Views
    ?

    @SophiLmaoooo-3 correct

  • Hewo! everyone

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    55 Views
    Gollum89G

    @Tsunamii Hai

  • Do I look fine asf

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    63 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @angel_dust ^^

  • i haves clarinet

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    487 Views
    alyx.iz.in.starzzA

    @welmyymelmyy yes

  • give me it now

    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    Cameron
    KJNBKJGFNB

  • 7 years later and I find this.

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Freesia and I ooop

  • Hey she finally registered lol

    44
    0 Votes
    44 Posts
    252 Views
    ?

    @BloodyOverkill Open dm

  • Who thinks I should kms?

    Locked
    30
    -1 Votes
    30 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @Global-Moderators
    Lapis
    Nebula
    Shazz_
    @duchess
    @Nitsua
    Someone please delete this. I am very offended how they put this and how they’re responding to people when they get called out for making a joke about this.
    Also, instead of seeking therapy or something you ask, "Why not? " because someone said you shouldn’t.

    This is serious @Your-Local-Simp . how I know? Well, I actually wanted to self harm last year. Well I’m new and changed because of therapy but to see someone ask a whole fucking community if they should die is fucked up. You didn’t vent, you didn’t seek some therapist first, you didn’t do any of that. You straight up thought someone here wanted you dead and added a “:]” as your first comment.
    I feel disrespected and insaulted that you think this is like some sort of joke. And, discussing self harm in this way is against mpp rules. But venting isn’t. You didn’t think tips through.
    Honestly, in my honest opinion I think you’re trying to start something. The moment someone would say “yeah” youd probably go off on them “WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOU WANT ME TO DIE”
    thats literally the only reason I got from this whole post

    Here you may as well need these ig
    https://mpp.community/forum/topic/7919/for-people-suffering-with-depression?=1672625811105
    https://mpp.community/forum/topic/6422/disclaimer-mental-illness-depression-stress-anxiety?=1672625811111

    20230101_201115.jpg 20230101_201103.jpg 20230101_201052.jpg

  • New background. :)

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    48 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Freesia lol

  • Pick one A or B and why ^^

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    43 Views
  • THANK YOUUUUU

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    @Izzy Congrats, you’ve earned it : )

  • Pov: you have two accounts and u got bored

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    @Izzy lol

  • i have a slight problem

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    149 Views
    ?

    jun one thing’s for sure, you’re getting malware. I would clear your browser history/cache if you haven’t already

  • is it just me or

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    listen i’m allowed to be paranoid when my water suddenly tastes weird after 10 years

  • Perfect Blue (lyrics) by Softcult

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    151 Views
    ?

    Cameron ilyt 😭

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

569.0k

Posts