Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    SoverignS

    zack okay but in all seriousness i hope hes okay because people are saying he may be going under religious psychosis and everyone under that deserves the help and support they need

  • Suffering

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    128 Views
    YaBoiPhantomY

    @quirked-up-white-boy damn…

  • I NEED A FEMALE HERE

    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    1k Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Can-tFindGod Blood clots

  • Reclamation of the Q-Slur

    Moved
    15
    2 Votes
    15 Posts
    337 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @YLDG This just changed everything I ever knew, when I first like, learned about it? I was told its another word for LGBTQIA+

  • FUNNIEST COS TRADE EVER

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    95 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Sen LMFAO

  • i got my hair donee <3

    12
    1 Votes
    12 Posts
    197 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @Tsunamii It looks so cute <3

  • I hate existing

    Moved
    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    276 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    @YLDG EXACTLYY

  • Winter Wind

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    33 Views
  • NOOOOOO NEW ZOOM

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    @Duncan-Away idk man i just clicked on it

  • should i sing this later?

    1
    1 Votes
    1 Posts
    45 Views
    ?

    Best Shot by Jimmie Allen
    https://open.spotify.com/track/3VamXAvVMczcS2PTYtPfBQ?si=22c23e9b92334d83
    lyrics to people who cant open that link

    I’m just flesh and bone, heart and soul
    And I’ve earned a couple scars
    I’ve let once in a lifetime kind of things slide right out of my arms
    I’ve struck out, I’ve been knocked down more times than I can count
    But that don’t matter now
    'Cause when you smile
    I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
    And there’s no doubt
    Because of you, I’m not the man I was before you
    I’m not saying that I’m perfect
    Oh 'cause girl you know I’m not
    But I’ll love you with everything I’ve got
    Girl, I’ll give you my best shot
    You saw a spark inside of me that no one else could find
    Your good morning eyes, they get me high
    Girl you’re always on my mind
    'Cause when you smile
    I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
    And there’s no doubt
    Because of you, I’m not the man I was before you
    I’m not saying that I’m perfect
    Oh 'cause girl you know I’m not
    But I’ll love you with everything I’ve got
    Girl I’ll give you my best shot
    When I saw you for the first time
    I knew I’d found amazing grace
    It’s like angels singing every time I hear your name
    When you smile I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
    And there’s no doubt
    Because of you, I’m not the man I was before you
    When you smile
    I see the sun sink down on a coast out in California
    And there’s no doubt
    Because of you, I’m better than I was before you
    I’m not saying that I’m perfect
    Oh, God knows I’m not
    But I’ll love you with everything I’ve got
    Girl, I’ll give you my best shot
    I’m gonna give you, I’ll give you my best shot
    I’m gonna give, I’m gonna give you, yeah
    Oh oh oh, oh oh oh yeah
    Oh oh oh yeah

  • This is the hardest I've laughed in weeks (maybe months?)

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    94 Views
    DuncanD

    @Laws N O

  • sagee being suss

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    89 Views
    ?

    pog.pngScreenshot 2022-11-21 3.29.54 PM.png

  • monkey gang

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    @Sorry-Its-Sage lmao

  • join the zoom kidds

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    @Can-tFindGod cri

  • any1 wanna zoom rn no one home and im bored

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    177 Views
    ?

    @RyLIE-Offline nvm i gtg home- be back people

  • where zoom at?

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    68 Views
    Ŵølƒy_Hellhøund_Likes_PizzaŴ

    @Sorry-Its-Sage oh

  • IM SO

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    142 Views
    ArtemisA

    @Kaya-Rose “A human called me a possum, I am not a possum”-moxxie

  • This topic is deleted!

    Moved
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    10 Views
  • join the zoomie kiddooss

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    107 Views
    ArtemisA

    @MichaelDaGrapeBoi same

  • chip

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    129 Views
    TadpoleT

    why the fuck wont this embed

  • hmmmmm

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    108 Views
lil_sillyzL

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts