Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    A few days ago I went to reb fair, I got tw crystal rocks basically, and then a cute little glass foxy it seems like. I also got 3 tails black and blue,green and black and then a white/brown one. I dressed up as my fursona and I had my head on and my fiancé went to buy me a pickle and we got one and the guy was like “open your mouth” and shoves the pile in our mouth lol it was funny. Then we had a quesadilla

    Anyway yeah, next year I’m going as asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

  • This kid at school threw water at me

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    290 Views
    yourlocalkazuuY

    @Duchess pls-

  • lol

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    131 Views
    Q

    why
    I DONT HAVE ANY VPNS

    54eaeecc-930d-491e-80ff-a3c1ffb8a8f6-image.png

  • This topic is deleted!

    30
    0 Votes
    30 Posts
    16 Views
  • help me

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    141 Views
    ?

    @J-u-n your mpp was broken

  • jojo memes

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    282 Views
    CoNnOrC

    4120h8.jpg

  • more funny

    35
    0 Votes
    35 Posts
    2k Views
    CoNnOrC

    jojo-ratio.gif

  • went afk in roblox and someone copies me

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    53 Views
    ?

    and shoutouts to rylie lmao @ʀʏʟɪᴇ-Away Screenshot 2022-09-17 5.06.51 PM.png Screenshot 2022-09-17 5.08.59 PM.png

  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREE

    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    375 Views
    ?

    birthday happy

  • Workout

    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    601 Views
    ?

    @Sen-the-shitass I remember when I was in 7th grade gym class, I couldn’t even do one sit up. This girl got student of the month for helping me every day though. Good times.

  • Sadness...

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    203 Views
    ?

    Ralsei Oh o.o

  • Mint's REF

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    48 Views
    ?

    canvas - 2022-05-18T112716.262.png
    made by your’s truly <3

    this art is a a little old : (

    Oh, and this is also my pfp uwu

  • KYLO COME ON RN :']

    59
    0 Votes
    59 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @ʀʏʟɪᴇ-Away sorry, yeah

  • ITS FINLY MY BIRTHDAY

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    137 Views
    ?

    happy birthday

  • everything sucks and nothing sucks

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    245 Views
    RalseiR

    @Duchess agreed

  • hi

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    316 Views
    RalseiR

    ]- Jinx -[ agreed

  • HHHhhhHH

    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    138 Views
    DuncanD

    ZeroALTT HIIII

  • hello

    57
    0 Votes
    57 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    Ralsei oh

  • Why.

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    319 Views
    ?

    lmao

  • Lyrics that just make me cry, <3

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    52 Views
    ?

    I was wrong to say I loved her, I was wrong to think I’m right
    When I told her it was over, oh my darling I had lied
    I’ve been running from my demons, afraid to look behind
    I’ve been running from myself, afraid of what I’d find
    …
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    …
    And now I’m stuck in this hotel room by a cold neon light
    And I’ve been waiting for an answer, but it won’t come tonight
    And every bottle I have stolen lay shattered on the floor
    What’s broken can’t be whole anymore
    …
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    …
    And no one can ever hurt me like I hurt myself
    'Cause I’m made out of stone
    And I’m beyond help, don’t give your heart to me
    …
    But how am I supposed to love you when I don’t love who I am?
    And how could I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    'Cause I’m a sinking ship that’s burning, so let go of my hand
    Oh how can I give you all of me when I’m only half a man?
    …
    Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm.

  • Roblox funny moments checkkkk

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    55 Views
    Ditto-ChadD

    post your character doing funny tings

1

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts