Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
whats that.
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi no- i know that i was meaning what was his name on here,
https://ipeedalittle.com/click/
@UndertaleFan g r r r r r r r
best milk in the world if ive ever seen milk
@MichaelDaGrapeBoi Yea But I don’t like the blue cool ranch ones.
@X-Cyx-X ITS THE GUY FROM FORTNITE!
This free upvote post is now discontinued
If I were to buy someone’s liver, would there be a 3-day return policy or does amazon prime not do that shit anymore
@Tsunamii SHUT- You didn’t see my face reveal it was long time ago too : >
@imissmywife fr tho
@kayaRose_SCP wym
@Bheese-Cinematic-Universe o7 bheese
yeah i would agree with ralsei. both
dang
@imissmywife okay sussy man
edgvwusbhiyuo
@Sen-the-shitass Omggg Ty ❤️