Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    ArtemisA

    A few days ago I went to reb fair, I got tw crystal rocks basically, and then a cute little glass foxy it seems like. I also got 3 tails black and blue,green and black and then a white/brown one. I dressed up as my fursona and I had my head on and my fiancé went to buy me a pickle and we got one and the guy was like “open your mouth” and shoves the pile in our mouth lol it was funny. Then we had a quesadilla

    Anyway yeah, next year I’m going as asuna and then my fiancé is going as kitito from sword art online

  • bro istg

    28
    0 Votes
    28 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    @Sen-the-shitass
    Omggg Ty ❤️

  • cliff bar

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    69 Views
    ?

    i tripped walking in the lunch room,

  • <33

    17
    1 Votes
    17 Posts
    472 Views
    ?

    H

  • so i made a room

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    default-face-zoomed-in-1234567890.jpg

  • pls

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    110 Views
    ?

    hi aiedeenneen

  • NIGHTMARE'S ART IS SO HOT~~

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    982 Views
    ?

    @Sen-the-shitass omg

  • whoa is your favorite furry

    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    217 Views
    ?

    balls

  • I'M BACK!

    21
    +0
    6 Votes
    21 Posts
    2k Views
    ?

    @Lenarabu did you die

  • /srs

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    125 Views
    ?

    @1V0RYZZY don’t delete your account. That’s fucking stupid to because of some dumbass fight over what you said. And I’ll never break up with you until you feel that it’s right to, or if you do it first.

  • Whats your favorite music generation

    14
    1 Votes
    14 Posts
    531 Views
    datgirlnirellyD

    @Monkeyz_4Lif3 country**

  • just a lil sumthing ig idk im bored

    2
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    155 Views
    datgirlnirellyD

    @Monkeyz_4Lif3 Idk i just got it from my bio XD

  • Why was this in my yt shorts

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    134 Views
    ?

    @Lucid What the

  • My newest face reveal

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    128 Views
    ?

    lol thanks

  • Would you do this?

    Moved
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    79 Views
    ?

    NOoo

  • POPP

    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    864 Views
    ?

    @Sukiah BAHAH-

  • Theres a guy being gross on mpp

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    262 Views
    Tango_Mango2T

    he should be banned :C

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    20 Views
  • HOLY SHIT GAY REAL??>1?!2??!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    332 Views
    CannibalismSkeletonC

    @yourlocalgreennumbertwo I did it because yes.

  • NYEHEHEH I INHALED 50 POUNDS OF CRACK SANS

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    104 Views
    ?

    @Kaneki BAHAH

  • Listen to this,

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    131 Views
    ?

    @J-u-n 'cause i was <33

0

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts