Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    324 Topics
    3k Posts
    i.luv.unicornsI

    you can call me fia or gourdy

    she/any

    13

    fictkin & yumeshipper

    neurodivergent please be patient

    dms are open, im bad at conversation and honestly really awkward so im sorry

    not my first second or third time on here [quitting is impossible]

    geuss who 🤔

    i like dandys world , demonology , drawing , poppy playtime … yeah

    ^ PLAY ROBLOX WITH ME PLEASE

    i also really like pepsi

  • 457 Topics
    2k Posts
    zackZ

    3696593043_77911437721987_1791253881293.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791161091626.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791160816588.png 3696593043_77911437721987_1791245935476.png

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
    zackZ

    not even mentioning the fact that the government wouldn’t let that shit slip out if they did 😭😭😭

  • Deal (no joke)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    167 Views
    ?

    ㅤ i was talking to my haters, are you a hater?

  • Another moscow meme

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    75 Views
    ?

    haha
    A FUNNY MEME.png

  • moscow meme

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

  • Clara Afton In your AU

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    126 Views
    ꧁Your Local Lesbian꧂꧁

    Screenshot 2022-06-11 1.12.24 PM.png

  • haha, ok

    4
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    141 Views
    ?

    hahahaha

  • meme (sorry yll)

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    130 Views
  • My Reddit account

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    132 Views
    ?

    heehee red i gave you a funny rewArd

  • Istg i'm about to cry.

    10
    2 Votes
    10 Posts
    371 Views
    ?

    @Sen2 I know it’s a week later, but I get so many notifications, I didn’t see this one lol. Staring isn’t a totally terrible thing, it’s just sometimes awkward. Well. Mostly. These clown ladies (if you can even call them ladies) totally blew that out of proportion. I kind of wish I was there to roast them or something… You seem a tad too quiet to deal with people on the fly, no offense darling xD. I would have said something like, “You should be lucky anyone would look at you” or something. Maybe that’s rude, but I would have laughed so hard at myself probably. Anyways, anyways… I really don’t like people like that. Where they think they’re all that and a bag of chips. Tsk tsk tsk. If they’re anything, they’re a bag of stale sun chips. Sorry.

  • Question

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    457 Views
    ?

    I love everyone, so (a) :)

  • This topic is deleted!

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3 Views
  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • I'm stupid and an idiot.

    10
    1 Votes
    10 Posts
    339 Views
  • I WON AGAIN!! *doing conga*

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    77 Views
    ?

    09dd435b-fe38-4af5-a1c4-0d0a3e008eb3-image.png

  • not innocent*

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    92 Views
    ?

  • People are making anti JDP rooms?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    406 Views
    JDP Random YTJ

    JDP Random YT i don’t even do anything to anyone either

  • do u hate me

    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    i knew it

  • This topic is deleted!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7 Views
  • Something absolutely ridiculous

    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    290 Views
    ㅤㅤ

    {_𝐘𝐋𝐋_} oh yeah nova is weird

  • bye

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    67 Views
    ?

    i die bye

  • If you thought having too many cookies was troublesome:

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    136 Views
    ?

    @Sen-the-shitass ok

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.9k

Posts