Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • LMAO FUNNIEST PRANK EVER

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    I MADE A PAPER BOMB THEN WHRN MY MOM OPENED THE DOOR FROM OUTSIDE I SMASHED IT AND SHE GPT SO HORRIFIED LMFAO

  • I tried my best to make this look good :,)

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    46 Views
    ?

    Thumbs up

  • What's your zodiac sign?

    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    176 Views
    ?

    Sagittarius

  • send memes

    43
    0 Votes
    43 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

    Dorthee hee.png

  • Whats your fav tik tok song

    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    my favorite is sad edits tbh

  • What are you're recently used emojis?

    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    162 Views
    ?

    @burd-2-0
    😂🥲😫💔😔

  • It was actually so loud irl

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    35 Views
  • Anyone wanna help me get luck for bob badge?

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    68 Views
    ?

    @Duchess :))))

  • Me when I hear 'the Christmas kids' over a sp edits

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    70 Views
    ?

    @Duchess OKAY THAT ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH

  • No wonder its in ohio 💀

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    98 Views
    ?

    @Duchess lmao

  • : )‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    54 Views
    ?

    So am i, wild citizen

  • This topic is deleted!

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7 Views
  • Made-up rules by me

    Moved
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    332 Views
    ?

    Credits to admin for using some of these to put it in here.

  • Someone, or a mod. PLEASE, ADD THIS

    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    119 Views
    ?

    Yes, the piano is music

    But what they meant:

    “Song Lyrics” things that aren’t on a piano

    you get what i mean, now?

  • I know these aren't allowed but..

    Moved
    13
    1 Votes
    13 Posts
    185 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa ok. :p

  • Figure the sentence :)

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    183 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon I lovo you too

  • DONT UPVOTE ME 3 TIMES

    Locked
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    100 Views
    ?

    @Raxxon Asking people not to upvote you is pretty much the same thing as asking for them.

  • Crank that

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    Soulja boy I tell ‘em
    Ayy, I got a new dance for y’all called the Soulja Boy
    You just gotta punch then crank back three times from left to right
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    Soulja boy up in this hoe
    Watch me lean and watch me rock
    Superman that hoe
    Then watch me crank that Robocop
    Super fresh, now watch me jock
    Jocking on them haters man
    When I do that Soulja Boy
    I lean to the left and crank that thang, now
    I’m jocking on your bitch ass
    And if we get the fighting
    Then I’m cocking on your bitch ass
    You catch me at your local party
    Yes I crank it everyday
    Haters getting mad ‘cause
    I got me some bathing apes
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    I’m bouncin’ on my toes
    Watch me supersoak that hoe
    I’m gonna pass it to Arab
    Then he gon’ crank it up fo’ sho’
    Haters wanna be me
    Soulja boy, I’m the man
    They be lookin’ at my neck
    Sayin’ it’s the rubber band man (Man)
    Watch me do it (Watch me do it)
    Dance (Dance)
    Let get to it (Let get to it)
    Nope, you can’t do it like me
    Hoe, so don’t do it like me
    Folk, I see you tryna do it like me
    Man that shit was ugly
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    I’m too fresh, off in that hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Roosevelt
    And super soak that Hoe
    Super soak that hoe
    Super soak that hoe
    Super soak that hoe
    Super soak that hoe
    I’m too fresh, now watch me do it
    Watch me shuffle, watch me
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Now Superman
    Superman, do it
    Superman, do it
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch
    Soulja Boy off in this hoe
    Watch me crank it, watch me roll
    Watch me crank that Soulja Boy
    Then Superman that hoe
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch me (Crank that Soulja Boy)
    Now watch

  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    60 Views
    ?

    strikethrough text

  • Who tf ip banned me-

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    176 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto Ahhh, okay!

anonymeows_8A

2

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts