Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
@Calistaa lol
Why not sleep when you could sleep like I do
@Raxxon ^^
the confused non-mexican
Shadow https://thehackernews.com/new-images/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjapHvUaPykNYz0IhvJcpinsGdurISUFh3XeqRQGuvrh5GbOD_HoTlAs6XNHPhd9lg8gQivAht7HsOd0_hi81trWkdD3y4MESsrr30BRXpW7-qain1_PAuUTbPpFyHA2YkCdf0vOh9tqEbKUsPDnXOZ-ehAicNMZYL5M7kCVaFZLxIeda1g3WsqApQ-/s728-e365/shadow-it.jpg
Toxica Angiee, I wanna say sorry to you, I actually thought you meant by me stop posting, but you meant about south park, I’m very sorry
He finna leave bro
e1101350-754f-46d4-8718-2e8c9bb57671-image.png
@1zzylmao ikr
@Daddy_issues ff622b19-ae0b-47d1-80b9-644665f68791-image.png
oop
@Ms-Steal-ur-girl Gn, Jaylaa
Shazz_ gn ^^
c5a17a1b-5264-4dc6-a311-050fa34af16b-image.png Idk what the hell happened here but it could be taken in a dirty way
@Daddy_issues :)
dies
then go to sleep
@Daddy_issues Would you like to continue our talk in DMs? I’m sorry about what happened /:
@Duchess Lol
@Daddy_issues ?