Subcategories

  • New to the community? Introduce yourself!

    323 Topics
    3k Posts
    KiwiArkavel۝K

    Gamizavier

    .I know what you did.

    But I forgive you

  • 454 Topics
    2k Posts
    Your Local FreakY

    anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️

  • 429 Topics
    2k Posts
    somniumS

    ⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”

    short answer they wanted: [insert perfection]
    short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING

  • When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.

    14k Topics
    108k Posts
  • Who tf ip banned me-

    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    176 Views
    ?

    @CaptainPresto Ahhh, okay!

  • my name for my birthday

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    56 Views
    ?

    When’s your birthday

  • Havana :DD

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    65 Views
    ?

    @That-Machine no u

  • Gm everyone 😁

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    100 Views
    Shazz_S

    @Ms-Steal-ur-girl Good morning Wifey ^^❤️

  • dies ;p!11!!!

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    63 Views
    ?

    g

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3 Views
  • for anyone who wants to join me

    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    59 Views
    AlastorA

    @Calistaa it gets fun at times when there is a lot of ppl

  • Bffr we still doin dis in 2023 😭😭😭

    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    59 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    Mayhaaa 👽💕 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

  • Whoooooooooooooo

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    52 Views
    Heartbroken_dont trust _ loveeeH

    @Raxxon .ok…

  • This topic is deleted!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    7 Views
  • my noodles are fire

    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    91 Views
    ?

    My noodles are water

  • what is 33456765 x 8965

    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    221 Views
    ?

    A ninja violin

  • YOU'RE GONNA FREAKING FLIP! LIKE SERIOUSLY FREAKING FLIP!

    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    106 Views
  • Noice.....

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    20230422_131312.jpg

  • This topic is deleted!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2 Views
  • TIKTOK why the fu-

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    36 Views
    ?

    I put cartoon in my topics just to see steven universe not southpark

  • Siren cues HITS HARDY THAN ME SLAMMING MY DOOR

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    32 Views
    ?

    Big beat drop

  • What a nostalgic view.

    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    76 Views
    ?

    @Calistaa huh

  • The Renegade from tiktok

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    38 Views
    ?

    Wait

    Renegade

    Ayy, Reazy we got one

    You dig?

    Yeah, let’s go

    Sound

    Yeah, yeah

    Sound

    Let’s go

    Cash on me, like I hit the lottery (Hit the lottery)

    Hoes a trip, watch 'em how they fall on me (Wait)

    Hunnids blue, yeah, I got 'em all on me

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Prada shoes, yeah, I keep a style on me (Style on me)

    Pretty freaks, make them bitches pile on me (I swear)

    Rack party, I got 30 thou’ on me (Right now)

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Too much cake, all these bitches want a piece (Want a piece)

    Plenty racks, I threw ten on top of my teeth (Racks)

    Diamond choker, VVS, I can’t breathe (I can’t breathe)

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Saint Laurent, Marmier, Givenchy (Givenchy)

    Gucci goggles, Gucci buckles, Gucci skis

    You gon’ cuff that hoe, we know that hoe a freak

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go (She a freak)

    Cash on me, like I hit the lottery (Hit the lottery)

    Hoes a trip, watch 'em how they fall on me (Wait)

    Hunnids blue, yeah I got them all on me

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Prada shoes, yeah, I keep a style on me (Style on me)

    Pretty freaks, make them bitches pile on me (I swear)

    Rack party, I got 30 thou’ on me (Right now)

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    I know shooters, in DC, Bradley Beal (Shoot)

    Shawty thick, she say, I don’t miss no meals (Miss no meals)

    Buddy broke, you know you can’t front the bills

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Shrimp and lobsters, his and hers, it’s a date (Yum)

    He gon’ eat, she gon’ eat, it’s a plate (It’s a plate)

    Make them racks, spend them racks, give or take (Give or take)

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Cash on me, like I hit the lottery (Hit the lottery)

    Hoes a trip, watch 'em how they fall on me (Wait)

    Hunnids blue, yeah, I got them all on me

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Prada shoes, yeah, I keep a style on me (Style on me)

    Pretty freaks, make them bitches pile on me (I swear)

    Rack party, I got 30 thou’ on me (Right now)

    Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, let’s go

    Wait, wait, wait, wait

    Wait, wait, wait, uh

    Wait, wait, wait, wait

    Wait, wait, wait, uh

  • SugerCrash!

    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    39 Views
    ?

    I’m on a sugar crash

    I ain’t got no fuckin’ cash

    Maybe I should take a bath

    Cut my fuckin’ brain in half

    I’m not lonely, just a bit

    Tired of this fucking shit

    Nothing that I write can make me

    Feel good

    Victim of the great machine

    In love with everything I see

    Neon lights surrounding me

    I indulge in luxury

    Everything I do is wrong

    'Cept for when I hit the bong

    Hit the bong, hit the b-b-b-b-b

    Feel good

    Feeling shitty in my bed

    Didn’t take my fuckin’ meds

    Hyperpop up in my ears

    Everything just disappears

    Don’t wanna be someone else

    Just don’t wanna hate myself

    Just don’t wanna hate myself

    Instead I wanna feel good

    I’m on a sugar crash

    I ain’t got no fuckin’ cash

    Maybe I should take a bath

    Cut my fuckin’ brain in half

    I’m not lonely, just a bit

    Tired of this fucking shit

    Nothing that I write can make me

    Feel good

    Where to now?

    Got the rest of my life just spread out

    Got the rest of my life to fuck around

    Got the rest of my life to make sound

    Where to now?

    Got the rest of my life just laid out

    Got the rest of my life to fuck around

    Got the rest of my life to make sound

    Feel good

zackZ HoodH

3

Online

1.1k

Users

66.3k

Topics

568.8k

Posts