Your browser does not seem to support JavaScript. As a result, your viewing experience will be diminished, and you have been placed in read-only mode.
Please download a browser that supports JavaScript, or enable it if it's disabled (i.e. NoScript).
Subcategories
New to the community? Introduce yourself!
Gamizavier
.I know what you did.
But I forgive you
anonymeows8 its giving “you want a bite of this cookie” 😭 ✌️
⛧𝔇𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞⛧ questions like “what is the executive branch”
short answer they wanted: [insert perfection] short answer they got: ELDERLY MEN WHO HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY HIRING YOUNG MEN WITH TOO MUCH MONEY TO MAKE EVERYONE HAVE LESS OF EVERYTHING
When you just wanna blab but don't have anything of value to discuss.
anonymeows_8 meow
t
@Duchess YEs
@Tsunamii Same-ish
YUAUS
@1zzylmao ok
xXmidnightXx mansbian
@Daddy_issues I feel like calling people out for wearing makeup can feel 1) disapproving, and 2) like it’s that obvious lol
73f071fd-ca2c-4ae0-8eec-3b63a91ec50a-image.png
@OVERLORD you’re welcome
…
JDP_Random Yup
Ok
Uncanny fact
oof
@Michi4959 Niceeeeeee
Childish